240v or 24v Power Options
Connect the mains cable supplied to a standard 240v socket or alternatively, the amplifier can be powered by a 24V battery, such as a lorry or boat battery, by connecting the “+” and “-” of the battery to the 24Vdc INPUT on the rear panel.
When using the 24v connection ensure that the DC cables you use are capable of handling a minimum of 10Amps.
The VM series amplifiers have a total of 5 input channels. MIC 1 input (25) is fed to a dedicated
microphone channel. Connect the main announcement microphone to this channel using a balanced
Built in USB/SD audio player
VM120 are fitted with a built-in USB/SD audio player. This unit allows playback of music or audio messages which are stored as standard compressed audio files on either USB pen drive or SD card. VM240Z adds an FM tuner to this audio source, for which there is a rear antenna connection.
Push the USB pen drive into the USB port (3) and/or SD card into the SD card input (5) and the audio files will start to play automatically. Turn up the USB/SD rotary control gradually to hear the output from the speakers and increase to the required level. If play does not start automatically, press the USB/SD button (1) and Play/Pause button (7) to check if the player is set to play from the required memory device. Try Previous track and Next track buttons (6, 8) if the selected track is unable to play. Otherwise, check that the audio files are standard compressed type.
The USB/SD button (1) switches between the USB memory device and SD card, allowing a choice of audio source. Normal playback will read through all tracks on a storage device. Press the REPEAT button (2) once to continually repeat the current track, press REPEAT again to enter the random track selection mode. Pressing the EQ button (4) steps through 5 preset equalizer settings, offering different tonal responses to suit the type of music or compensate for room acoustics.
Pressing the Previous track button (6) briefly steps backwards through tracks on the memory device. Press and hold this button to decrease the playback volume. Pressing the Next track button (8) briefly steps forwards through tracks on the memory device. Press and hold this button to increase the playback volume. To pause the current track, press the Play/Pause button (7) and press it again to resume playback.
The LED digital display (9) will show the track number when a track is selected and then the elapsed time when it is playing.
Phantom Power +20V (Mic1)
Phantom Power +20V (Mic1)
Power Supply (AC) 110V/230V (selectable)
Dimensions (WxHxD mm) 433x89x320mm
Weight 8.36 kg
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.