COD100B Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Our digital carbon monoxide alarm by Mercury is a premium life saving device that alerts the home owner of the presense of deadly carbon monoixde gas. The premium gas detector features a large LCD display which shows the present CO Levels and the ambient room temperture.
Featuring a electromechanical carbon monoxide detector this alarm is for use in buildings fitted with gas boilers or fireplaces.
Protect your family
This alarm is designed to protect you and your family from carbon monoxide poisoning. Any household or indoor area that has a fireplace or combustion appliance will have an increasing chance of rising carbon monoxide levels, especially in older buildings where ventilation is lacking.
Simple to use - Nothing else to buy
The gas detector is supplied with 3x AA batteries which means you can be up and running in no time.
Designed to last
Once you have activated the gas alarm by fitting the batteries this detector will last upto 7 years offering you piece of mind against the deadly effects of carbon monoxide
COD100B CO Main Features:
Up to 7 years working life span from first power up
LCD display shows the carbon monoxide particle sampling count, ambient temperature and battery level
Memory function for CO peak count in the last 24 hours
LED status indicators; green for power, amber for fault and red for alarm
Battery powered to allow the unit to remain functional in the event of a power cut
Please Note: always read the manufuacturers instructions manual for correct installation of the carbon monoxide detector this apparatus should be installed by a competent person.
The following common symptoms are related to Carbon Monoxide poisoning and
should be discussed with ALL members of the household.
Slight headache, nausea, vomiting, fatigue (often described as “flu-like”
Severe throbbing headache, drowsiness, confusion, fast heart rate.
Unconsciousness, convulsions, cardio-respiratory failure, death.
If you experience even mild symptoms of CO poisoning, consult your Doctor.
Carbon Monoxide is a odourless killer
COD100B Carbon Monoxide Detector Specifications
Apparatus Type B
Batteries 3 x AA (supplied)
Alarm level 85dB @ 1m
Static working current 80uA
Operating temperature 0°C to 45°C
Storage temperature -20ºC to 50ºC
Humidity 0 to 90% RH
CO alarm level 33ppm: 120 mins 55ppm: within 60 to 90 mins 110ppm: within 10 to 40 mins 330ppm: within 3 mins
Lifetime 7 years from first use
Dimensions 120 x 87 x 40mm
Weight 220g (incl. batteries
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.