Please note: This product is a serial download and not a boxed version. Once your order has been placed, you will be emailed shortly after with a download key to access your software.
You can register your software here https://account.izotope.com/en/account/log-in
iZotope Breaktweaker Expanded (Serial Download)
BreakTweaker Expanded includes BreakTweaker plus three expansion packs for a great value price - Vintage Machines, Cinematic Textures, and Kicks & Snares by Beatport.
Powered by three distinct modules, the Sequencer, the Generator, and the MicroEdit Engine, BreakTweaker is a wildly creative rhythmic instrument that can be used with any DAW and MIDI controller. Give your beats an evolving depth that gets better the longer they play. Use rhythmic slicing to drive everything from pitched melodic lines to sweeping rhythmic concoctions. Top it all off with the best drum sample library in existence, curated by BT, iZotope, and top producers today.
BreakTweaker is for anyone looking to create truly original and dynamic beats, both drum-driven and melodic. Its a new platform that inspires different people in different ways, and theres nothing quite like it out there.
Composers can use BreakTweaker to create epic percussive rhythms and intense musical effects that underpin many successful film and video game scores and trailers.
EDM Producers can take advantage of BreakTweaker's impactful building blocks for building thrilling beats, like kick and snare hits that have been carefully layered, tuned and synthesized by pros from the Electronica, House, Trance and Dubstep worlds.
Beat Aficionados can give their beats a new fresh perspective whether using the inbuilt library or by manipulating and reimagining existing audio material.
The Expansion Packs
Browse through a treasure trove of heavy, dusty vintage beats and revisit hip hop, trap, upbeat techno, two step, dilla-style off-kilter beats and much more. Vintage Machines delivers an eclectic range of over 200 samples from the greatest drum machines out there, assembled into a unique collection of throwback fun. With 50 kits to choose from and 12 patterns each, you can mix and match your favourite lo-fi goodness and drop some vintage style into your track. Crunchy beats, head-bobbing sub and just a hint of old-school vibes take you back to the era of the greats.
The Cinematic Textures Expansion is a collection of rhythmic gestures ranging from esoteric patterns to dense pulses and beats. Designed to enhance film and television scores, and to intensify the texture of electronic and electro-acoustic music, this expansion is geared towards composers, producers and sound designers alike. With 71 presets and over 700 samples, Cinematic Textures was made with sonic exploration in mind. Delve into both percussive and tonal elements to inspire new ideas for your future musical works.
Kicks & Snares By Beatport Sounds
If anyone knows what makes a track pulse, it's Beatport, the world's largest DJ and electronic music community. Exclusively created for iZotope's BreakTweaker, this impressive-sounding drum sample collection from Beatport Sounds is perfectly suited for modern drum production. With solid kicks, snares, and a little percussion thrown in for good measure, Kicks & Snares will augment your already-stellar Factory Library with fresh flavours from the labs at Beatport.
We recommend that you check the manufacturers website to check compatibility of this product with your particular system as software cannot be refunded if unsealed. You can also contact our sales team for information.
Supported operating systems:
Digital Downloads (buying software)
All software marked as "serial download" or "digital download" will be delivered via email within normal office hours.
Simply add the software to the basket and at the delivery stage in the checkout please select "Digital Download - Software by email" as your delivery method
Delivery Charges (Main Products)
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5-7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369898 or email us at email@example.com.