iZotope Insight - Serial Download
iZotope has announced Insight – a comprehensive metering suite designed for post production and broadcast applications. Insight provides a full suite of audio analysis and metering tools, perfect for visualising changes made during mixing and mastering, troubleshooting problematic mixes, and ensuring compliance with broadcast loudness standards.
Fully customisable and scalable, Insight allows you to visually monitor all relevant information from your stereo or surround mix in a convenient floating window. With level meters, loudness meters, a spectrogram, spectrum analyzer, vectorscope, surround scope, and a loudness history graph, Insight allows you to keep an eye as well as an ear on your mix at all times.
Inspect, understand, and react with Insight.
Insight visually guides you throughout the mixing process, empowering you to look deeper into your audio with intelligent analysis tools and real-time monitoring capabilities. View tried and tested analog-style meters with innovative digital twists. Keep tabs on cutting-edge displays that give you limitless access to your audio. Design your ideal metering plug-in with customizable views, settings, and presets. With Insight, the eyes have it all.
Complete Suite of Metering Tools
Insight provides a powerful combination of both established and innovative metering solutions for any type of audio work. The flexible interface features 5 distinct metering partitions:
Spectrogram: View a detailed topographical map of your audio stream in 3D or 2D, and feed in any individual tracks or buses via Meter Taps. Unfamiliar with a spectrogram? Watch our video to learn more.
Spectrum Analyzer: Study the spectral content of your audio in real-time, with display options like Linear, Octave, Critical Band and more.
Sound Field: Examine the behavior and balance of stereo and surround mixes, visualize spatial activity in real time, and quickly diagnose phase issues with the Stereo Vectorscope and Surround Scope.
Levels: Monitor both True Peak and Loudness meters for immediate feedback on your project´s levels.
Loudness History: Visualize and inspect loudness over time, in real time or retrospectively, with the option to capture loudness data in an exportable log or graph.
Insight is fully compliant with current loudness standards, with a number of forward-thinking tools to help ensure your audio adheres to these regulations:
Customizable and Flexible
See it your way. Insight lets you choose the meters you want to view, customize them, and navigate to exactly the level of detail that you need:
Size the plug-in to optimize your studio screen space and choose the meters appropriate to your workflow. You can then adjust each partition´s size to best suit your preferences.
Load one of Insight´s 30+ presets, each designed for a different common workflow, or save your own most-used meter settings for easy recall.
Take total control over how your audio is visualized: each meter provides numerous display options.
Perform deep analysis with easy freezing, zooming and hovering within relevant meters for closer inspection, exploration, and data pinpointing.
Tailor exactly which tracks and buses the Spectrogram monitors by adding Meter Taps to any track or bus.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Post and Broadcast Engineers
Sound Designers and Composers
Loudness and True Peak Metering
By evaluating audio levels in terms of how the human ear perceives loudness, loudness meters are used to ensure a mix complies with broadcast regulations, like those specified by the Advanced Television Standards Committee and European Broadcasting Union. Fully compliant with the ITU-R BS.1770-1, ITU-R BS.1770-2, ITU-R BS.1770-3, and EBU R128 standards, Insight provides the tools you need to be confident that your audio meets regulations.
Insight´s innovative Surround Scope helps you visualize how your surround project will be spatially perceived by your audience during playback, and also keeps you aware of any potential technical problems with your audio´s alignment.
Unlike typical "waterfall" plots, Insight´s unique real-time 3D spectrogram creates a detailed topographical map of audio using iZotope´s high-resolution spectrogram capabilities.
For eye-popping visual insight, feed information on multiple audio streams to the Spectrogram via Meter Taps. Add Meter Tap plug-ins to individual tracks or buses, then open the Spectrogram to see how mix elements combine in rich detail...all in real-time.
Insight´s resizable Stereo Vectorscope provides useful display options for examining the stereo image of your mix.
Insight also includes a real-time spectrum analyzer for examining the frequency balance of your mix.
With a wealth of options for personalizing your metering experience, Insight lets you visualize your audio in a way that´s perfect for any project or session.
Plug-in host compatibility:
Graphics card requirements:
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.