Please note: This product is a serial download and not a boxed version. Once your order has been placed, you will be emailed shortly after with a download key to access your software.
Ozone 7 is the latest version of the award winning creative mastering platform from iZotope.
It’s never been faster or easier to produce a full, polished sound with the critically-acclaimed suite of mastering tools found in iZotope´s Ozone Advanced music production software. Glue a mix together, control dynamic range and add deep, rich “character” to your music using iZotope’s new vintage modules: Vintage EQ, Vintage Compressor, and Vintage Tape. Plus, preview the sound of your masters before you render with the new Codec Preview. With Ozone Advanced, all 10 of Ozone’s modules are also included as separate plug-ins, so you can get that Ozone power on your mix busses, too!
A streamlined Standard version also includes the Maximizer, the Dynamic EQ (formerly only available in Ozone Advanced), the new Vintage Limiter, Export Formats, and more. Use Ozone as a plug-in or a standalone application for all the final mastering touch you need before exporting to a variety of popular formats.
Ozone 7 Main Features
Powerful Processing for Mastering & Mixing
Transparent & Dynamic Masters
The highly-regarded Ozone Maximizer helps you achieve transparent mixes with less pumping and distortion. Updated for Ozone 7, the Maximizer features a brand new frequency-specific IRC IV algorithm to deliver transparent mixes with even less pumping and distortion. Smooth out an unwieldy mix or tame the kick drum peaks without affecting the vocals.
The Dynamic EQ, now in both the standard and advanced versions of Ozone, lives and breathes with your audio for finer control over your sound. Take advantage of the precision of an equalizer and the musical ballistics of a compressor in one integrated processor. Learn more about using Dynamic EQ in mastering.
New Sounds and New Processing Capabilities
A new set of vintage-inspired processing in Ozone puts nostalgic tone at your fingertips to bring the creative color and character of analog hardware to digital recordings.
Glue a mix together and control dynamic range with the Vintage Limiter. Add the distinctive sonic characteristics of analog tape with Vintage Tape. Get subtle warming and sweetening effects with the single-band, program-dependent Vintage Compressor. Extend the range of colors available for your masters with the wider, more artful equalization palette of Vintage EQ.
Ozone isn´t just for mastering anymore
Ozone was designed for mastering but there are lots of possibilities for how Ozone can help out in music production. With Ozone Advanced, you get all ten Ozone modules — including the new vintage processors — as separate component plug-ins. So go ahead and load those individual components on your mix busses and take advantage of the flexibility of Ozone’s power during mixing.
Glue a mix together and add character with the Vintage Limiter’s warmer, analog-sounding final-stage limiting while retaining the ease and precision of digital maximizing. Bring a natural feel to harsh and digital-sounding masters. Get a silky warmth and body and the nostalgic vibe of the classic records you grew up with.
Specify the file format for export from a variety of compressed or uncompressed popular choices like MP3, WAV, and AAC. You no longer need to output to .wav and then use a separate MP3 converter. Now you can export your digital formats directly from your source files and add metadata before export, including track name, band name, album name, and more.
Upgraded Maximizer with IRC-IV
Ozone’s legendary mastering limiter features a new algorithm (IRC-IV) that automatically detects which frequency bands would contribute most to clipping, and then reduces their level before hitting the limiter, so that the limiter doesn´t have to work as hard. This allows for even more transparent mixes with less pumping at higher volumes. For example, if there´s audio with vocals and a kick drum, Ozone deals with the kick drum peaks without causing the vocals to pump.
Digital Downloads (buying software)
All software marked as "serial download" or "digital download" will be delivered via email within normal office hours.
Simply add the software to the basket and at the delivery stage in the checkout please select "Digital Download - Software by email" as your delivery method
Delivery Charges (Main Products)
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5-7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369898 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.