iZotope Studio Bundle (Serial Download)
Ideal for mixing, mastering, and vocal production, this bundle combines 3 rich-featured audio effect suites. With elegant workflows suited for both beginners and experts, it's a compelling package for any musician, engineer, producer, or sound designer who works frequently with vocals, voiceovers, or dialogue.
Nectar 2 Production Suite
Bring a vocal track to life with the only complete set of tools designed specifically for voice. Whether you're a producer, engineer, musician, or voiceover artist, Nectar 2 Production Suite helps you easily recreate classic vocal styles or create brand-new ones with a sound that’s uniquely yours. Add impact with modeled plate reverb, harmonic saturation, and a wealth of creative effects. Stay in tune and remove distracting breaths without tedious, time-consuming editing. Rapidly audition different vocal sounds with 150+ presets in a variety of genres. Whether you're tracking or you're mixing, Nectar 2 delivers professional vocals in an instant.
Includes 11 vocal production effects: Harmony, Plate Reverb, FX, Pitch, Delay, De-Esser, Saturation, Compressors, Gate, EQ, and Limiter, plus dedicated Pitch Editor and Breath Control plug-ins.
Effortlessly produce professional-sounding masters in an elegant all-in-one package with Ozone, iZotope's critically acclaimed mastering software. A newly designed user interface centered around creativity guides and inspires at every step. Real-time visual feedback in every module makes it easy for anyone to create masters that sound contemporary, competitive, and radio-ready. Your mix isn't finished until Ozone is on it.
Includes essential mastering tools: Equalizer, Dynamics, Exciter, Imager, Dither, and Maximizer
Alloy 2 gives you futuristic tools, fast results and most importantly, fantastic sound. Far more than just a traditional channel strip, Alloy 2 is a modern twist on classic mixing. The basics have been re-imagined with forward-thinking features and time-saving flexibility. Innovative sound sculpting tools are ripe with potential for delivering your distinctive sound. And best of all, Alloy 2 allows you to focus on mixing without distraction, neatly packaging the mixing essentials in a self-contained plug-in that puts everything you need at your fingertips. Bring character and life to every element of your mix with Alloy 2.
Includes six precision mixing tools: Equalizer, Dynamics, Exciter, De-Esser, Transient Shaper, Limiter
Nectar 2 Supported operating systems:
Plug-in formats: AAX (Pro Tools 11), RTAS/AudioSuite (Pro Tools 7.4-10), VST and VST 3, Audio Unit
Nectar 2 works as plug-ins in popular hosts* like Pro Tools, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic, Ableton Live, Reaper, StudioOne, Audition, SONAR X2 & X3, ACID, Vegas, Sound Forge, and many more.
*Please note: The Pitch Editor plug-in included with Nectar 2 Production Suite is not compatible with some hosts like Sound Forge, GarageBand, ACID, Audition, and Samplitude.
Ozone 5 Operating system requirements:
Windows: XP Service Pack 2 or later, x64, Vista, 7, Windows 8 (32- & 64-bit)
Mac: OS X 10.6 or later (Intel-based Macs only), including Mac OS X 10.8
Plug-in formats: Pro Tools 7.4-11 (RTAS, AudioSuite, 64-bit AAX), VST and VST 3, Audio Unit, DirectX, MAS
Plug-in host compatibility: Pro Tools 7.4+, Cubase, Nuendo, WaveLab, GarageBand, Logic, Audition, SONAR, ACID, REAPER, Sound Forge, Peak, Ableton Live, and many more
Alloy 2 Operating system requirements:
Windows: XP (32-bit), Vista (64-bit), 7 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32- & 64-bit)
Mac: OS X 10.6 or later (Intel-based Macs only)
Plug-in formats: Pro Tools 7.4-11 (RTAS, AudioSuite, 64-bit AAX), VST, VST3, Audio Unit, DirectX
Plug-in host compatibility: Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, WaveLab, GarageBand, Logic, Audition, SONAR, ACID, Vegas, Sound Forge, Peak, Ableton Live, and many more
Note: Compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit hosts.
Digital Downloads (buying software)
All software marked as "serial download" or "digital download" will be delivered via email within normal office hours.
Simply add the software to the basket and at the delivery stage in the checkout please select "Digital Download - Software by email" as your delivery method
Delivery Charges (Main Products)
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5-7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369898 or email us at email@example.com.