WaveLab Pro 9 builds upon the already superb feature-set developed in Steinberg's previous iterations, bringing new and innovative additions to the software that greatly enhance its usability and functionality.
The 'direct exchange' feature massively improves workflow and opens up a whole new range of possibilities for mixing and editing by allowing the user to interact directly with Cubase and Nuendo, eliminating the need to export audio files before using your selected DAW.
This in turn allows you to use Wavelab's feature set whilst mixing and mastering within your Cubase/Nuendo project. Another new feature of Wavelab Pro 9 is the MasterRig plug-in suite, which includes a fully-featured Equalizer, Dynamic EQ, Compressor, Limiter, Saturator, Imager and M/S support, providing you with all the tools needed to master tracks with ease.
Wavelab Pro 9 also features a totally redesigned user interface based on a clean, intuitive 'ribbon' layout, which improves and streamlines your workflow by providing quick and easy access to your most commonly used functions. The interface also features a re-designed master section with the effect areas expanded to twelve slots providing added
flexibility for creating plug-in mastering chains. The audio channel monitor now features M/S metering and the new Resample function allows for direct access when changing to a different sample rate during playback.
As well as featuring a comprehensive range of new features, WaveLab Pro 9 also includes all the popular features and parameters from previous versions. Providing an all-in-one mixing, mastering and editing suite, allowing you to tweak
and craft audio to deliver the sound you are looking for. Editing is taken care of by WaveLab's Audio Editor, providing all the editing features needed to sculpt and manipulate your audio. WaveLab also provides audio analysis and audio
processing features allowing you to delve into every aspect of your audio from discovering clipping, peaks and eliminating noise to time stretching, panning and more.
This version also features support for audio restoration and batch processing, providing a restoration suite which contains all of the necessary functions to restore poor quality audio, from unwanted noise removal and de-glitching to de-essing and subtle effects. Batch-processing allows you to convert multiple audio files at once while using a user-created plug-in chain, resulting in expansive exporting options.
Mac OS X version 10.10/10.11 or Windows 7/ 8.x/ 10
Intel or AMD dual core CPU
4 GB RAM
4 GB free HD space
1024 x 768 display resolution
USB port for USB-eLicenser (license management)
OS compatible audio hardware
DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
* Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personal / product registration. Additional downloads may be required for the installation.
Digital Downloads (buying software)
All software marked as "serial download" or "digital download" will be delivered via email within normal office hours.
Simply add the software to the basket and at the delivery stage in the checkout please select "Digital Download - Software by email" as your delivery method
Delivery Charges (Main Products)
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5-7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369898 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.