Focusrite Forte USB Audio Interface
Focusrite Forte is a professional 2 in, 4 out portable USB audio interface for Mac and Windows, designed to deliver analogue sources to your DAW at the highest possible quality. It features two remote-controlled mic preamps with the unrivalled sound quality you would expect from Focusrite. Forte partners these with superb digital conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution. Built into a solid aluminium case, Forte features a colour OLED display, touch controls and a single large control knob for intuitive operation, with DAW integration transforming it into a control interface.
Part of our history of audio excellence…
Forte takes its name from the original Focusrite console that embodied all the fundamental elements of the renowned Focusrite sound. Focusrite’s original Forté was the recording console based on the ground-breaking mic pre and compression modules that Rupert Neve created for Air Studios back in the 1980s. Designed to offer the very highest audio path quality irrespective of cost, the Forté console set the benchmarks for mic preamplifiers and dynamic control and that remain unequalled today. The Forte USB audio interface continues this obsession with sound quality...
The ultimate USB audio interface for Mac and PC
Forte has been designed specifically to provide a compact, rugged and effective input path to your computer with the maximum possible audio quality for mic, line and instrument sources. In particular, Forte delivers class-leading dynamic range and noise floor – both highly significant in today’s world of an almost unlimited number of tracks making up a mix – and class-leading conversion performance, ensuring you get the very best quality sound at all times.
Two Focusrite mic-pres and world-class conversion
Featuring two of the latest design of Focusrite's remote-controlled microphone preamplifiers, the Forte USB audio interface connects to both Mac and Windows computers via USB 2.0. It incorporates highest-quality precision 24-bit A-D and D-A converters operating at sample rates up to 192kHz, and the conversion stages have had maximum attention paid to both analogue and digital design to deliver the best possible performance.
The DAW control interface
Forte includes a colour OLED (Organic LED) display to indicate mic, line in, line out and headphone levels, gain structure and other functionality. It features a single, large, smoothly-rotating control knob operated in conjunction with a series of touch-sensitive icons to access preamplifier and output functions – input, monitor, headphone, and control – plus the ability to control DAW functions and act as a remote control for your music software. Included with the unit is Forte Control software application, which allows the configuration of low-latency monitoring, mic pre level adjustment and other features.
A USB audio interface at the forefront of design
Particular attention has been paid to ergonomic design. A breakout cable with locking connector is used for microphone (XLR) and line/instrument (TRS) inputs, but balanced line and independent headphone outputs are provided on the unit itself, so the breakout cable is not required for playback-only applications. In addition, the fact that the mic and line-level inputs on the breakout cable are separate means that you can keep your inputs connected all the time without having to re-patch when you go from one to the other. Forte can be bus powered but an included power supply further improves output performance and delivers +48V phantom power to your microphone.
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at email@example.com.