Focusrite Saffire Pro 26 Firewire Audio Interface
The Saffire PRO 26 from Focusrite is the ideal tool for both studio recording and live performers. Building on four decades of audio excellence, Saffire PRO 26 is an 18-in, 8-out 24-bit/96kHz Firewire/Thunderbolt compatible* interface designed with professional users in mind. Its four award-winning Focusrite preamps along with the very latest in A-D/D-A conversion technology combine with the powerful Saffire Mix Control software to deliver professional sound quality, flexible routing options and rock-solid reliability.
With over four decades of experience in analogue audio equipment design, Focusrite is renowned for producing some of the industry's most popular preamps, channel strips and audio interfaces. At the heart of Saffire PRO 26 lies its impeccable sonic integrity, staying true to Focusrite's core value that 'Sound is Everything'.
Saffire PRO 26 Inputs and Outputs
Featuring a comprehensive selection of professional analogue and digital I/O options, Saffire PRO 26 has a total of 18 inputs and eight outputs, allowing you to expand and augment your recording or live setups to ensure you get the most out of your interface.
Multiple Connectivity Options - FireWire or Thunderbolt*
Like all Saffire interfaces, Saffire PRO 26 will connect to multiple ports on your computer including FireWire and Thunderbolt* ports. Saffire Pro 26 connects seamlessly to a Thunderbolt port via a FireWire to Thunderbolt adaptor (not included) or directly to a FireWire 800 port with the provided cable. Its dual-protocol compatibility (Firewire and Thunderbolt) means it will work seamlessly for years to come with the next generation of computers.
Sturdy, Portable Design - Perfect for Studio, Mobile and Live
Sturdy and Compact for Portable and Live use
Designed with both recording engineers and live performers in mind, Saffire PRO 26 comes in a sleek yet sturdy chassis that will sit neatly on your desktop or fit easily into a bag for transport. Built to last, Saffire PRO 26 can withstand the harshness of the road, but looks great in your studio too! What's more, thanks to Saffire Mix Control - a control software application that runs on the host computer - Saffire PRO 26 is just as powerful in live situations as it is in the studio. The ultra-low-latency 26x8 DSP mixer/router features flexible output routing and monitoring for custom monitor mixes, as well as intuitive one-click presets to help you set up your session as quickly as possible, whether you're tracking, mixing or monitoring.
Record Straight Away with the Included Software Bundle
Saffire PRO 26 ships with a comprehensive software bundle, so you can start recording straight out of the box. Included is a free DAW in the form of Ableton Live Lite, Focusrite's professional Midnight and Scarlett plug-in suites, Novation BassStation virtual synthesiser and 1GB of Loopmasters sample content.
Dimensions and weight
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at email@example.com.