Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 USB 2.0 Audio Interface
Scarlett 6i6 is a 6 in / 6 out audio interface that connects to your PC, Mac or iPad via USB 2.0. It has two award winning Focusrite microphone preamplifiers, which deliver superb quality recordings from microphones and instruments, straight into your computer or iPad (Apple Camera Connection Kit required with iPad).
Focusrite: Over 25 years of audio excellence
Focusrite was commissioned to make its first ‘no-holds-barred’ microphone preamps by Sir George Martin for his Air Studio facility in London. Over the following 25 years Focusrite designed some of the finest mic preamps in the music industry, and in recent years has developed a series of best-selling audio interfaces for people who really care about sound.
Scarlett 6i6 ideal for producers. Perfect for producers and bands
Scarlett 6i6 is perfect for producers, recording artists or small bands. Featuring two award-winning Focusrite mic preamps and a stereo line input, 6i6 is great for recording vocals, guitar and a stage piano simultaneously. With the four balanced outputs, connect up to two sets of stereo monitors, and use the S/PDIF I/O for connecting digital sources. There are also two built-in headphone outputs with separate volume controls so multiple recording artists can listen to the mixes they need to get the best take. The inputs and outputs feature precision 24 bit A-D, D-A conversion at up to 96KHz in order to get the most accurate signal possible into and out of your computer.
The outer case is a tough aluminium extrusion, which protects the components inside. There is a large main monitor control knob as well as two dedicated gain knobs for each mic input, each with two colour ‘gain halos’ which light up green to indicate that sound is detected, and red if the level is too high. Both mic inputs can be switched between instrument, line and microphone, and a pad can switched-in to cope with high-level inputs.
Scarlett 6i6 works with Mac, PC and iPad (using an Apple camera Connection Kit - available separately from Apple). It comes with a bundle of included software. Scarlett MixControl is a software control panel for routing the inputs and outputs, and accessing additional features on the hardware. It also comes with Ableton Live Lite: revolutionary production and performance software that can be used to record and playback audio in a totally unique way. The Scarlett Plug-in Suite is also included, supplying EQ, compression and reverb to professionalise your mixes.
Two award-winning Focusrite mic preamps
The best sounding interface in its class. Focusrite's 25-year underpins this new interface with two award-winning preamps
High quality 24bit 96KHz audio interface for Mac, PC and iPad
6i6 features professional conversion technology guaranteeing pristine audio quality and reliable synchronization on Mac, PC and iPad (or any iOS device)
6 inputs and 6 outputs
All of the analogue and digital inputs you need for home multi-track recording. No need for breakout cables - every analogue input & output has a dedicated socket
Two headphone outputs with seperate level controls
With two headphone mixes the engineer and the artist can both listen to the mix levels they need
Rugged metal unibody chassis
Whether you are in the studio or on the road your Scarlett 6i6 will not only look great, but also withstand the impacts sustained by a mobile recording rig
Unique gain halos for safeguarding your levels
Unique gain halo indicators make it clear when you have a good signal for recording. When the halos are green you have a good level, and when they turn red it means you need to turn the gain down.
Large main monitor control
A large main monitor control knob keeps your volume level right at your fingertips
Scarlett MixControl ultra-low-latency DSP mixer and router
Scarlet MixControl Provides a 6 x 6 DSP mixer with flexible routing capabilities, intuitive one-click presets, and lower than 1.4 ms latency
Powerful software bundle
Scarlett 6i6 comes with Ableton Live Lite, the Scarlett Plug-in Suite, the Novation Bass Station soft-synth and Loopmasters sample content
Mac: OS X 10.7 OS x 10.8
PC: Windows 7 (all versions) Windows 8 (all versions apart from RT)
Digital Downloads (buying software)
All software marked as "serial download" or "digital download" will be delivered via email within normal office hours.
Simply add the software to the basket and at the delivery stage in the checkout please select "Digital Download - Software by email" as your delivery method
Delivery Charges (Main Products)
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5-7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369898 or email us at email@example.com.