The Most Popular Portable Audio Interface for Mac and iPad
Apogee Duet sets the industry standard for portable professional audio recording on Mac and iPad. Made for the musician, producer and engineer that wants the ultimate sound quality and elegant simplicity, Duet features legendary Apogee AD/DA conversion, 2 world-class microphone preamps, USB MIDI I/O and ESS Sabre32 DAC technology.
When you buy and register your Apogee Duet, you have access to incredible prices on any Waves audio plugins you want. Registered Apogee Duet customers will receive a discount code good for 25% off a single plugin or 35% off any Waves bundle plus an additional $100 voucher* that can be used towards their next Waves plugin purchase. Take advantage of Duet’s low latency USB connection and powerful native Mac processing to join the ranks of top engineers and producers who count on Waves and Apogee to deliver hit after hit.
With Duet’s 2 combo inputs you can connect microphones, guitars, keyboards or line level devices such as external mic preamps or a mixing board. Duet also includes 4 analog outputs – 2 1/4” balanced outputs for connection to speakers or outboard equipment and a separate, independently controlled 1/4” stereo headphone output.
iOS: iOS version 6 or greater
iOS Device Compatibility
iOS: Any iOS Core Audio compatible application
iOS Device Compatibility
iPod touch: iPod touch (6th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), iPod touch (4th generation)
iPhone 6: iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5
iPad: iPad (4th generation), iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2
iPad mini: iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2, iPad mini
iPad Air::iPad Air 2, iPad Air
iPad Pro: iPad Pro
iOS Connection: 30-pin or Lightning connector (sold separately)
Power (iOS): DC power required (DC power supply included)
Software: Any iOS Core Audio compatible application
Mac OS: Intel Mac 1.5GHz or faster
Mac OS: 10.6.8, 10.7.5 or greater
Memory: 2 GB RAM minimum, 4 GB recommended
Connection: Any available USB port on a Mac
Power : USB bus powered (DC power optional)
Recommended Mac apps: Logic, GarageBand, MainStage, Final Cut, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One, Cubase, and Nuendo
In the box
In the box: Duet, Breakout Cable with 2 x Combination Line/Mic/Instrument Inputs and 2 x Balanced Line Outputs, USB Cable (Lightning and 30-pin cables sold separately), Universal Power Adapter for US, UK and EU, Quick Start Guide
Description: USB 2.0 Mac and iOS audio interface. First professional stereo audio interface for iPad, iPad Pro, iPhone & iPod Touch
Inputs : 2 x analog Combination Mic/Instrument inputs (+20dBu/+14dBu max)
Microphone preamps: 2 x Microphone preamps with up to 75dB of gain
Input Features: Selectable 48v phantom power, Soft Limit and phase invert
Outputs: 4 x analog outputs via 2 x Balanced line outputs (+20 dBu maximum output level) and 1 x Independent 1/4” stereo headphone output
MIDI connection: Core MIDI compatible, USB-A type connector
A/D and D/A conversion: 24-bit/192kHz
Front Panel Features: Controller knob selects function, sets input and output level.
Display: Top panel high resolution OLED display.
Assignable Controllers: Two x assignable top panel touch pads to control Mute speakers, headphones or all outputs, Dim speakers, headphones or all outputs, Sum to mono speakers, headphones or all outputs, Assign headphones to outputs 1-2, 3-4 or low latency mixer, Clear Meters
Advanced Set up: Apogee’s Maestro (Mac & iOS) app for advanced control
Mic Pre: EIN: 128dB (un-weighted) @ 60dB, 150Ohm input
Mic Pre Max input level: +20dBu
Mic Pre Input impedance: 3KOhm
Hi-Z Max input level: 14 dBu
Hi-Z Input impedance: >2MOhm
Max input level: (+4dBu ref): +20dBu
Max input level: (-10dBV ref): +6dBV
Input impedance: 5KOhm
Freq resp: 20 Hz -20Khz > +/-0.2dB (@44.1Khz)
Rel. THD + N: -106dB (@ 96Khz)
Dyn. Range: 114dB (A-weighted)
Max output level: (+4dBu ref): +20dBu
Max output level: (-10dBV ref): +6dBV
Line output impedance: 90 Ohm
Max output level headphones: 19dBu
HPH output impedance: 30 Ohm.
Freq resp: 20Hz -20 Khz > +/- 0.05dB (@44.1Khz)
Rel. THD+N: -113dB (@96Khz)
Dyn Range: 123dB (A-weighted)
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.