JAM brings the legendary sound quality of Apogee to iPad®, iPhone® and Mac. Now guitarists can have a pocket-sized, plug in and play interface at an unprecedented price and experience ultimate tone with the guitar amps and effects in Apple’s GarageBand and Logic Pro or other compatible applications.
PureDIGITAL sound. Ultimate guitar tone
JAM is a premium digital converter and instrument preamp featuring Apogee’s PureDIGITAL technology. PureDIGITAL means no noise, just great guitar tone. You will notice the sonic difference between JAM and other similar products immediately.
iOS version: 4.3 and later
iOS Connection iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPad (3rd gen.): 30-pin dock connector
iOS Connection iPod Touch (5th gen.), iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad (4th gen.), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3 connection: Lightning dock connector
Power: Dock connector port (no batteries required)
Software: Made for GarageBand on iPad, iPhone
Mac OS: Mac, with an Intel processor
Mac OS version: 10.6.4 or later
Memory: 1 GB minimum of installed RAM, 2 GB recommended
Connection and Power: Any available USB port on a Mac
Software: GarageBand, Logic Pro, MainStage, Pro Tools (v. 9 or higher) or any Core Audio compatible application
In the box
In the box: JAM, 0.5m cable for connection to iPad and iPhone, 1m cable for connection to Mac, Quick start guide, Velcro strip
Description: PureDIGITAL instrument connection delivers pristine sound quality
Designed for: electric guitar and bass
Control: Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
Metering: Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
Preamp: Studio quality instrument preamp with up to 40dB of gain
Audio Connection: High quality locking output connects directly to iPad and iPhone or USB port on a Mac
A/D Conversion: 44.1/48 kHz, 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion
Level Control: Auto Soft Limit for optimal input level
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.