The iKlip A/V from IK Multimedia is a complete mobile solution broadcast mount for professional audio and video recording with smartphones. This system gives professional broadcasters and videographers the ability to capture and monitor pro- quality audio on the go via its integrated high quality XLR mic preamp with phantom power and built-in wireless receiver support. With iKlip A/V you can take your best shot, capture your best take and get professional broadcast-ready results with just your smartphone and your favorite microphone.
First, iKlip A/V is designed for mobile broadcast professionals to provide pro-quality audio to your mobile videos. It features an integrated microphone preamp with phantom power that lets you use a high-quality external microphone for audio capture. Simply plug your microphone or wireless receiver into the preamp’s XLR input, then plug the 1/8” TRRS cable into your smartphone’s headphone/mic jack. It’s that simple. Need phantom power to your mic? No problem! iKlip A/V provides 48v of power via two AA batteries, and also features built-in support for holding most popular wireless microphone receivers.
For the best recording quality possible, iKlip A/V also provides real-time monitoring and gain control options: It comes with an input gain knob plus an 1/8" headphone output. All these extra features are all built into the grip itself, which makes for a streamlined recording experience that can't be found anywhere else.
Steady and secure
iKlip A/V features a steady-shot hand grip and expandable holding bracket — the same technology as iKlip Xpand Mini — that can securely hold any iPhone, iPod touch or Android device with a screen size from 3.5” to 6” You can attach iKlip A/V to a monopod or tripod thanks to its standard female threads on the underside for even more stability, and you can remove the iKlip Xpand smartphone holder an attach other types of compact video cameras to its standard camera mount. Whether using iKlip A/V as a handheld or on a tripod, you'll always capture a more superior picture and audio than you would if you were just holding your smartphone.
iKlip A/V works seamlessly with your iPhone, iPod touch or other smartphone. The reason it's so easy to use and universal is because its mic preamp plugs into your device via a 1/8" TRRS analogue audio jack. This means you can use it — and get great broadcast-quality results — with any device that can either fit on its grip or fit on iKlip A/V's standard thread tripod/camera mount. Similarly, iKlip A/V is compatible with all your favourite mobile video recording apps. This includes favourites like Apple's Camera app as well as third party apps that provide more control, like Filmic Pro.
iKlip Main Features
iPhone or iPod Touch
Compatible with iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (5th, 4th and 3rd generation). iOS 4.3 or later is required.
Compatible with any Smartphone model with screens ranging in size from 3.5" to 6" with case on.
To be compatible, the mobile device must be compliant with the CTIA/AHJ wiring standard, which is illustrated as follows. As of today, all popular Android devices branded Samsung, LG, Motorola, Google Nexus, HTC, Huawei, Sony, Lenovo, Xiaomi and more, use this standard.
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.