iRig MIC Cast is the ultra-compact, portable voice recording microphone designed specifically for recording podcasts, interviews, lectures, voice memos, speeches and more.
iRig MIC Cast provides a pocket-sized voice recording solution with crystal-clear audio quality. It features a tight unidirectional pickup pattern that minimizes background noise, making it ideal for single-source audio recording.
This makes iRig MIC Cast also great for business applications like recording meetings and enhancing the audio and voice quality of conference calls.
iRig MIC Cast is proof that great things come in small packages. In addition to an incredibly flat frequency response with zero tonal coloration, the iRig MIC Cast…
The iRig Mic Cast is literally about the size of a large coin. It can easily fit in your pocket, briefcase or computer bag for easy transport. Plus, its compact size means you can use it anywhere – from the classroom to the boardroom.
One of the most frustrating things about portable mics is the inability to get good clear recordings from sound sources that are not close to you. iRig Mic Cast solves this problem with a dual gain switch that allows you to capture up-close audio as well as audio from sources not so close.
Now you can set up your iPhone or iPod Touch and record hands-free thanks to the included tabletop stand. Simply place the stand wherever you need it, put your iOS device in and hit record.
Set up is easy: Plug the iRig Mic Cast into the headphone out “TRRS” jack. You’re now ready to record. Plus, iRig Mic Cast comes with two apps for recording and sound processing: iRig Recorder – a simple, no frills high quality recorder, and VocaLive – our professional vocal processing, effects and recording app. With iRig Mic Cast, making outstanding quality recordings is literally as easy as opening an app on your iOS device.
iRig Mic Cast is compatible with all iOS Devices with a headphone/audio in TRRS jack, like iPhones, iPod touch and iPads. And, you can use the iRig Mic Cast as a hands-free calling microphone for conference calls and speaker phone applications. Plus you can rotate the iRig Mic Cast to get the best capture angle, increasing the quality and fidelity of your recordings.
iRig MIC Cast is compatible with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (5th, 4th and 3rd generation), iPad 3rd generation, iPad 2 and iPad. They all require iOS 4.3 or later.
iRig MIC Cast does not support 1st generation iPod touch models, due to their lack of a mic input.
4.6 out of 5
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at email@example.com.