IK Multimedia iRig Mic Field
The iRig Mic Field from IK Multimedia is the first adjustable stereo digital microphone for audio and video field recording that is sleek, slim, light and fully rotatable - it fits in your pocket! Using your Lightning-compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod touch you can capture high quality sound in the field.
Big things come in small packages
Combine its effortless portability, 24-bit digital audio converter, plug-and-play app compatibility, built-in preamp, easy monitoring via LED and headphone out, proper stereo image in both portrait and landscape orientations, input gain control and sleek design, and iRig Mic Field stands out as the smallest and most full-featured portable field microphone for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. And best of all, it gives you all this at a price that's half of comparable microphones that weigh over twice as much and offer far less flexibility while on the go.
High-quality stereo field recording
iRig Mic Field is the only mobile digital microphone designed to be used for both video and audio projects. It delivers superb stereo sound for both formats by connecting directly to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch's digital input via its Lightning connector. Its two high-quality cardioid electret condenser capsules, 24-bit audiophile-grade A/D converter (with 44.1/48kHz sample rate), 115 dB maximum SPL rating and built in low-noise, high-definition preamp give you the tools to capture pristine sound no matter whether you're recording a rehearsal or a concert, capturing audio for videography, saving a lecture or speech, acquiring found audio for a music project or recording instruments while on the move - iRig Mic Field lets you create accurate and faithful field recordings in every context you can imagine.
90 degrees of flexibility
To better preserve the stereo image while recording audio for video, iRig Mic Field features a conveniently rotatable patent-pending design. With the touch of a finger it can be easily rotated 90 degrees and locked in one of two positions for the best stereo image in both landscape and portrait modes. Now you can get an accurate signal from both left and right channels in any situation - in other words, it surpasses comparable mobile microphones that only produce a true stereo sound when held in portrait mode.
iRig Mic Field is as lightweight and portable as your mobile device. It has a slim form-factor, fits flush on your device and slips easily into your pocket when finished. iRig Mic Field has been designed with elegance and durability in mind: It looks good and can withstand the rigours of travel thanks to its durable industrial design and protective carrying pouch.
Video production in your pocket
iRig Mic Field has also been designed with mobile video in mind. It lets you record and upload video with crystal-clear audio to all of your favourite sharing sites and services, like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Vine and more. It's never been easier to shoot a video and share it with your friends, followers and fans. Now musicians, videographers, journalists, podcasters, casual users and more can get high-quality sound while on the go without sacrificing mobility or audio fidelity.
Superior level control
Capturing good sound requires more than just high-quality components; it also requires comprehensive volume control. iRig Mic Field has everything you need to ensure your sound is recorded at the perfect setting. It features a thumbwheel gain control, an audio-out jack for quality real-time headphone monitoring (usable with app support) and a multicolour audio input level indicator for quick visual monitoring.
Record with the power of apps
For immediate recording, iRig Mic Field comes fully equipped with IK's powerful iRig® Recorder for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It lets you quickly record, edit, process and share your audio, thanks to its intuitive GUI, 8 effects and social sharing capabilities. iRig Mic Field also works seamlessly with iOS' Core Audio and Core Video apps like GarageBand, Voice Memo, Camera and iMovie. All you have to do is plug in your iRig Mic Field, open your favourite app and hit record: You'll have a high-quality recording in no time. The iRig Recorder App is available from the App StoreTM on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at www.appstore.com/irigrecorder
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.