Meet Apogee Groove™
Apogee Groove is the best portable USB DAC and headphone amp for listening to music on your Mac or PC. Groove takes the same high quality audio technology found in the world’s most prestigious recording studios and delivers it to your laptop. Connect Groove to your computer’s USB port and your headphones or powered speakers to Groove’s audio output. It’s that easy. Groove’s output provides ample power at any impedance and Apogee’s Constant Current Drive™ technology makes your headphones sound their best. You’ll be amazed by the difference in sound quality – the precise stereo image, punchy bass and stunningly clear high-hats.
Recorded by Apogee. Played by Groove.
For 30 years Apogee has been an innovator and industry leader in digital audio recording. From rock to classical, hip-hop to country, and reggae to jazz, the world’s most successful artists, producers and audio engineers rely on Apogee gear to capture GRAMMY winning recordings. Now, for the first time, Apogee Groove takes this same recording studio technology and makes it available in a simple take-anywhere device dedicated to delivering the ultimate listening experience.
Hear Every Detail In Stunning Clarity and Fidelity
Whether you’re building your FLAC file collection or subscribing to a premium music streaming service, you are investing in a higher quality listening experience. Groove unlocks the full potential of that experience, revealing definition, clarity and details like you have never heard before.
Work on Your Music Anywhere
With professional headphones, your laptop and Groove, you can mix or make music anywhere. Groove’s reference quality sound insures you will hear every detail of your project as it would sound in the studio.
Mac OS: Intel Mac 1.5GHz or faster
OS: 10.8 or greater
Memory: 2 GB RAM minimum, 4 GB recommended
Connection and power: Any available USB port
Driver : Mac Core Audio. No download or installation necessary.
Windows OS: PC or laptop manufactured after January 2006
OS: Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit) or greater
Intel Core::2 @ 1.6 GHz or AMD equivalent
Memory: 1 GB RAM minimum
Connection and power: Any available USB port
Driver: Register to download from Apogee’s website
In the box
In the box: Groove, USB Cable (1?), Carrying pouch, product booklet (Quick Start Guide, Warranty Information), Instructions for download of software and complete documentation
Connection: USB 2.0 connection to Mac and PC
Recording: Up to 24 bit / 192kHz audio
DAC: ESS Sabre DAC
Metering: Multi-color LEDs for status and level indication
Clock: Asynchronous clocking
Controls: Top panel buttons adjusts and mute volume
Dimensions: 95mm L x 30mm W x 16mm H
Construction: Premium aluminium build quality
THD+N: -107 dB with 600 Ohm load @ 16 dBu
THD+N: -100dB with 30 Ohm load @ 10.5 dBu
Dynamic Range: 117dB a-weighted
Frequency response: 10Hz – 20K +/- 0.2dB
Max output level: 225mW into 30 Ohm
Max output level: 40mW into 600 Ohm
DAC 8 x channel: ESS DAC (4 DACs per channel)
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at email@example.com.