Save 15% on Focusrite Audio Interfaces with our fantastic Clarlett 8Pre/8PreX Promo, Enter the code CLARETT at the checkout to save 15% (UK/Ireland orders only)
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 - 2 in/4 out USB Audio Interface
The Scarlett 2i4 by Focusrite is our best selling USB audio interface and its not hard to tell why. The award-winning Focusrite preamps included make the Scarlett 2i4 one of the best sounding interfaces under £250.00 and it also includes Focusrites own plugin suite free.
The Scarlett 2i4 is housed in an attractive red aluminium body which looks great and helps to add a little colour to your studio.
This connects to your MAC or PC via USB and you have balanced jack outputs to connect to your studio monitors or amplifer. On the front of the Scarlett 2i4 you have two inputs on XLR/Jack for Microphone or Instruments.
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 Overview
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 is a compact, two-input, four-output USB bus-powered audio interface and part of the popular Scarlett series - the perfect range of interfaces for users on the go.
The Scarlett 2i4 sits neatly between the 2i2 and 8i6, and features two award-winning Focusrite preamps with 48V phantom power and pad, two Hi-Z instrument inputs combined with the pres, multiple outputs and MIDI I/O - all wrapped in a high-quality, red-anodised metal chassis.
Built on the same technology as the other Scarlett interfaces, the ultra-reliable 2i4 is fully 24-bit and supports sample-rates up to 96 kHz. With pristine conversion, low-latency operation and the ideal two-in/four-out configuration, the 2i4 is perfect for musicians or DJ's needing an additional output for cueing.
Situated on the front-panel are two mic/instrument combo inputs and a host of tactile controls. The gain pots are surrounded by siginal 'halo' indicators unique to the Scarlett range, allowing users to easily monitor inputs levels. The handy on-board headphone amplifier allows users to monitor either the main or cue mix at the flick of a button. Users also have the ability to blend their DAW mix with their physical inputs, for true low-latency performance. The 2i4 has it all - making it the best value, best sounding interface in its class.
The Scarlett 2i4 ships with Focusrite's Scarlett Plug-in Suite, inspired by the famous Red range and classic ISA console modules. Xcite+ bundle, which features Ableton Live Lite, Novation’s Bass Station soft synth and over 1GB of royalty-free samples from Loopmasters.
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 main features include:
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.