The M-Track 2X2 USB audio interface from M-Audio is perfect for bedroom producers, musicians or singer songwriters looking to buy a user-friendly means to record their DAW based productions. The ultra-portable M-Track 2X2 provides studio-grade performance and accommodation for a wide range of input types (Mic, Instrument, Line) making it perfect for anyone seeking a high-quality USB recording interface.
Connecting to your PC or Mac via hi-speed USB or USB-C ports, using the included cables, enables you to capture your instrument and vocal performance in 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality with zero-latency.
Here at Inta Audio we believe the M-Track 2X2 is the best and only choice for solo artists looking for a USB interface that combines professional audio performance with easy-to-use features and the included software bundle means you get everything you need to start recording your next masterpiece right out of the box.
Crystal Clear Recording
With M-Audio's C-Series Interfaces, high quality signal capture has never been easier courtesy of all-new, pro-grade "Crystal" Preamps. Engineered from the ground up, Crystal Preamps provide musicians and producers with a transparent, low-noise solution that guarantees to get the best out of your microphone and capture your performance the way it was intended to be heard – plus, the inclusion of a +48v Phantom Power Switch assures all microphone types are catered for, including the coveted sound of high-quality condenser mics.
Ultra-Portable Studio-Grade Capture
The M-Track 2X2 fuses pristine A/D converters, tailor made to provide 24-bit resolution digital audio for exquisite dynamic range that captures every nuance and subtlety of your performance; when combined with sample rates of up to 192kHz you can be sure your recordings are completely clear and true to the source audio. Whatever the occasion, be it demos or master recordings, the M-Track 2X2 provides the quality you demand in an ultra-portable, user-friendly and robust package.
Whatever The Project, M-Track's Got It Covered
Combining 1 XLR+1/4" balanced combo input and an all-new 1/4" instrument input, the M-Track 2X2 allows you to record 2 channels simultaneously, all in studio grade 24-bit/192kHz resolution. The flexibility of a combo-input accommodates any source audio with a microphone or line-level output while a tailor-made gain and impedance stage on the instrument input guarantees a pristine, accurate guitar or bass DI signal.
Future-Proofed High-Speed, Zero Latency Recording
Connecting the M-Track 2X2 couldn't be simpler; install the drivers, connect it to your Mac or PC via standard USB or USB-C port and you're set to record. With the M-Track 2X2, the convenience of premium high-speed USB-C combines with a USB/Direct Balance knob, granting latency-free recording and monitoring that allows you to focus on what's important – your performance!
Instant, Out-Of-The Box Creativity
Whatever the project, the M-Track 2X2's world-class software suite provides the tools you need to take that initial idea to a finished masterpiece. Record, mix and master using Steinberg's Cubase LE; expand your sonic palate with the C-Series Virtual Instrument Suite from AIR Music Technology (including Strike, Xpand!2 and Mini-Grand); and add a professional finish using 20 iconic AU/VST effects and processors from the AIR Creative FX Collection. More than just an interface, the M-Track 2X2 is the heart of your creativity, providing all you need to realize your creative potential.
AIR Creative FX Collection (20 world-class FX AU/VST plugins as made famous by Pro Tools®), AIR Strike, AIR Xpand!2, AIR Mini Grand and Steinberg Cubase LE.
Mic Input 1 (balanced XLR)
Line Input 1 (balanced 1/4" [6.35 mm] TRS)
Inst Input 2 (unbalanced 1/4" [6.35 mm] TS)
Main Outputs, L and R (balanced, differential 1/4" [6.35 mm] TRS)
Headphone Output (impedance-balanced 1/4” [6.35 mm] TRS)
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at email@example.com.