- Computer Music
- Music PC Systems
- Keyboards & Midi
- Studio & Recording
- Musical Instruments
- DJ Equipment
- PA & Live Sound
- Cables & Connectors
Spectrasonics Xpander Pack X 5
Includes all 5 of the Spectrasonics Xpanders
Every original Stylus RMX user who doesn´t already own these fantastic groove libraries will want to get this special package, as it represents an extraordinary value.
The highly acclaimed grooves on these award-winning Xpanders were produced by Eric Persing and feature numerous top session drummers including Abe Laboriel Jr., Gregg Bissonette, Bob Wilson, Eric Boseman and John Ferraro. The wide range of tones and styles of the five Xpanders provide a versatile starting point for users to create authentic rhythm tracks.
The Spectrasonics S.A.G.E. Xpander Pack includes:
- Backbeat: Live Acoustic "Straight-ahead" drum grooves
- Retro Funk: Authentic vintage acoustic sound, feel & classic grooves
- Burning Grooves: Maximum impact, aggressive live drum grooves
- Liquid Grooves: Acoustic ethnic drum and percussion grooves with unique processing
- Metamorphosis: 21st Century remix grooves designed by producer Eric Persing
- Multi Library: Hundreds of amazing Multi-groove patches that combine the Xpanders in creative ways
- Bonus Section: Unique grooves from Vocal Planet, Distorted Reality and more!
Please note, Stylus RMX Xpanded already includes these same 5 SAGE Xpanders along with the RMX software.
Spectrasonics was founded in 1984 by Eric Persing and quickly became a leading developer of world-class sampled sound libraries. As Chief Sound Designer for Roland Corporation since 1984, Eric was already well-known in the music industry for creating many of the most popular sounds in their classic synthesizers, including the ground breaking Roland D-50. Some of their well known Virtual Instrument software titles include Trilian and Omnisphere.
Today, Spectrasonics has become a team of many gifted, creative people that Eric directs - sound designers, software engineers, musicians, visual artists - all working together to produce extraordinary software instruments that have a global impact on music.