Please note: This product is a serial download and not a boxed version. Once your order has been placed, you will be emailed a download key to access your software.
Studio One 3 introduces innovative songwriting and production tools, inspiring new ways to craft unique and evocative sounds, iPad control, and a re-engineered console for more accurate and intuitive mixing. Its stunning new interface adds dual-platform multi-touch support, is optimized for high-resolution displays.
Presonus' Studio One 3 is built by and for creative people. It’s become one of the most widely adopted digital audio workstations in professional and project studios worldwide due to its fast, flow-oriented, drag-and-drop interface; ease of use; and superb 64-bit sound quality.
From set up, dialing in sounds, recording, and sonic experimentation to mixing and online delivery, Studio One Artist 3 keeps you inspired and focused on your music. Built by and for creative people, Studio One Artist’s flow-oriented, drag-and-drop interface; ease of use; and superb sound quality make recording and mixing fast and fun. With version 3, Studio One Artist introduces evocative new virtual instruments, better ways to quickly find the right backing tracks, step sequencing for programming beats and other musical parts, and a stunning new interface with multi-touch support, context-sensitive documentation, and many other enhancements. From setup, sound design, composing, and recording to mixing and online delivery, Studio One Artist 3 keeps you inspired and focused on your music.
Studio One 3 Artist Main Features
Studio One 3 - What's new
Arranger Track with Unique Scratch Pads
Arranger provides fast and intuitive re-arranging of a song by copying or moving entire song section with simple drag-and-drop. Scratch Pads let you experiment with different arrangements or versions of a section without the hassle of saving copies or working your way back through an undo history.
Flexible Multi Instrument and Extended FX Chains
Combine multiple instruments or effects with free routing and parallel processing to create complex layered sounds, unique textures, or ultra-frequency-specific effects.
Intuitive Drag & Drop Operation with Powerful Browser
Drag & Drop still rules! Adding instrument and effects, loops or presets has never been easier. Just drag content onto a channel, track or single event. Or try the other way: drag contents back to the browser to create Audioloops, Musicloops or presets.
Acclaimed Audio Engine
Up to 32-bit floating point recording with up to 64-bit mixing resolution. Studio One is known throughout the professional audio industry for its great-sounding audio recording/ playback and mixing engine. Native 64-bit effects and super-efficient multi-processing
Project Page for Mastering and Digital Delivery
Studio One is the only DAW with true end-to-end workflow: recording, editing, mixing, mastering. Project Page is fully integrated mastering suite! Only Studio One keeps track of changes made to songs and automatically updates these changes in the mastering project.
Integrated Melodyne Pitch Editing
Using ARA (Audio Random Access) technology; co-developed by PreSonus and Celemony, Studio One has Melodyne Essentials ($99 value) seamlessly integrated into the editor. This is state-of-the-art pitch correction and editing from the market leaders.
User-Configurable Interface with Multi-Touch Support
Works great on notebooks just as on multi-monitor desktop systems. Supports high-DPI displays and multi-touch on both PC and Mac.
Integrated SoundCloud and Presonus Shop
State-of-the-art cloud services; SoundCloud sharing and direct PreSonus Shop downloads from Browser. It’s amazing how easy it is to publish on SoundCloud directly from Studio One. Plus Studio One’s still the only DAW with SoundCloud upload AND download directly from the Browser. New PreSonus Shop is now seamlessly integrated in the Browser as well.
Lean and Fast
Small footprint / fast download – tight codebase. Even with Version 3, Studio One is still a >200MB download. New users will be up and running within minutes. Launching the application, opening and switching songs – everything is quick and snappy.
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.