Please note, this product is a serial download and not a boxed version. Once your order has been placed, you will be emailed shortly after will a download key to access your software. You can manage your software on the Toontrack Product Manager (Link Below).
- Toontrack EZdrummer - Virtual drum Software is a multi-microphone drum sampler designed for musicians and producers in need of a compact, affordable, easy to handle plug-in without compromising sound quality or control. The visualized drums in the interface combine auditioning of sounds and drumkit construction. The extensive drag and drop MIDI library (featuring 8000+ MIDI files) enables users to create a great drum track in just a few clicks. For more advanced handling, users can control microphone bleeding and levels between drums using the internal mixer.
You must have EZdrummer Lite installed and registered in order to use this software! EZdrummer Lite is bundled with various hardware packages including products from Korg, Presonus and ESI.
The mixer also allows stereo and multitrack routing into the host through one single plug-in, and thanks to the second generation Toontrack® Percussive Compression (TPC), system requirements are kept to a minimum.
The drums for EZdrummer® were recorded, produced and played with the best in the business. From our pro Superior Drummer® line we’ve adopted the humanizing features that are instrumental in making our drum samplers the pinnacle in digital drum production.
With EZdrummer®, Toontrack® have stepped into the next generation of acoustic drum samplers.
You’re welcome to follow!
In 2005 Toontrack® Music was contacted by Pat Thrall with a request to record drums for the Superior Drummer® software engine at the New York studio where Pat had his professional home at the time. We all knew Pats work (with Glenn Hughes, Black Crowes etc) and jumped at the opportunity to work with one of our heroes. Matters weren´t made worse by the fact that Pat introduced another long time hero of ours to add his talents, passion and experience to the recordings, Neil Dorfsman. Neil has been around since the 70s recording and producing artists like, Kiss (oh the stories…), Bruce Springsteen, Dire Straits, Sting etc. Enough said?
Pat also brought along renowned live and session drummer Nir Z whose credits include such diverse acts as Genesis and Joss Stone to play his GMS drums for the sessions.
The team was finalized with Mattias Eklund and Henrik Kjellberg from Toontrack® Music and together they conducted a number of recordings during 2005. The sounds for EZdrummer® were recorded and produced at Avatar Studios New York (formerly known as Power Station) on the 1st of October 2005 by Pat Thrall, Neil Dorfsman and Nir Z. Needless to say the recordings ended up every bit as great (and better) as expected. The timeless quality of the sound, the consistency of the playing and recording and the legendary atmosphere from a studio that has seen many of the greats create their masterpieces within its walls all make for a worthy start of the next generation of Toontrack® acoustic drum samplers.
EZdrummer® Facts & Features
• 7000 sound files at 16-bit / 44.1kHz equivalent to 5Gb of uncompressed wav files.
• Instant access to more than 8000 midi drum patterns with prelistening, quick browsing and drag’n’drop functionality.
• Same extensive layer depth on all drums and cymbals as in EZdrummers big brother Superior Drummer®.
• EZdrummer® ranges from entry level usability to pro handling
• Features multiple microphone control
• TPC II reduces system requirements to a minimum
• Operates in General MIDI
• Internal mixer allows stereo and multitrack routing into the host through one single plug in
• Preset mix modes for quick sound changes
• Interface visualizes the drums loaded and combines auditioning and kit construction
• Drums recorded at Avatar Studios, New York by worldclass drummers and producers
• The humanizer function combines drum hit randomizing and non-cycling
• Velocity sweep allows instant changes to MIDI data, extending groove context relevance
• Possibilities for the user to add their own MIDI files to the library
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.