The ToonTrack Jazz EZX - Virtual Drum Software features samples performed by the legendary Drum Virtuoso/Pioneer Roy ”Futureman” Wooten.
Futureman is a multiple Grammy award winning composer, inventor, and multi-instrumentalist who has been a pioneer in using sampled drums since 1985. He has shared the stage and numerous albums with many Jazz legends.
Roy started playing acoustic drums as a young child with his brothers in Virginia. From that he has come a long way and is now renowned for playing what is called a SynthAxe-Drumitar to trigger drum samples.
As an instrumentalist Roy Wooten strives to employ the power and science of Mother Nature and his percussive technique takes playing drums way beyond just simple time keeping. His approach is a much more all-encompassing and universal one. Futureman views himself as a storyteller playing music to reach beyond the limits of common musical understanding.
He invented and built the Drumitar to be able to voice his own revolutionary approach to Jazz with the groundbreaking group Bela Fleck and the Flecktones. As a result Futureman has performed using Toontrack Music samples to an audience of millions, live at some of the most popular and critically revered performance halls, clubs, TV shows and festivals on the planet. Through Roy Wooten our sounds have made it through to the airwaves of places like Carnegie Hall and premier Greenwich Village Jazz club Blue Note.
About the sessions for ToonTrack Jazz EZX
Throughout our history of creating sample libraries and instruments, we have strived to both innovate and preserve in all areas of performance, engineering, and genre.
In creating this library we went to new and unheard of levels of dynamic. The recordings feature layered sampling with numerous mic stems fronted by recording chains we had previously only dreamt of.
Jazz EZX® - product details
• 18" Pearl Reference Series
• 22" Ludwig Maple Psychedelic
• 5x14" Pearl 50th anniversary Solid Maple Shell (Brushes)
• 5x14" Pearl 50th anniversary Solid Maple Shell (Sticks)
• 3.5x14" Leedy piccolo (Sticks)
• 14" Masterworks Meritamon Series (Brushes)
• 14" Masterworks Meritamon Series (Sticks)
• 10" Gretsch USA Custom Series (Brushes)
• 10" Gretsch USA Custom Series (Sticks)
• 12" Pearl Reference Series (Brushes)
• 12" Pearl Reference Series (Sticks)
• 14" Pearl Reference Series (Brushes)
• 14" Pearl Reference Series (Sticks)
• 16" Slingerland Radio king (Brushes)
• 16" Slingerland Radio king (Sticks)
• 18" Paiste Fast Crash (Sticks)
• 22" K Zildjian Constantinople Medium (Brushes)
• 22" K Zildjian Constantinople Light (Brushes)
• 22" K Zildjian Constantinople Light (Sticks)
Windows XP, Pentium III/Athlon 1,8GHz with 512 Mb of RAM
Mac OS X 10.4, G4 1GHz with 512 Mb of RAM
750 Mb free hard disc space
A working EZdrummer or Superior Drummer 2.0 installation
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at email@example.com.