Toontrack Nashville EZX for EZdrummer
These days Nashville is so much more than just Country music. The town is a melting pot of writers and performers in genres ranging from the most cutting edge Hip-Hop and Electronica to the best of Country and Bluegrass.
The Nashville EZX® takes the traditional country heart of Nashville as a starting point but branches out to become something bigger. A library of percussive sounds, including more then 10.000 samples, that will appeal to musicians, writers and producers in every musical genre in need of EZ access to great drums. The EZX® has a big sound and comes played with sticks, brushes and fingers.
In creating the Nashville EZX® we were lucky to work with two of the best, most experienced players and producers in the business at one of the best recording venues in Nashville.
Nashville EZX® - product details
• PB Drum Co. 16x22" (Felt Beater)
• PB Drum Co. 16x22" (No Snares)
• PB Drum Co. 16x22" (Plastic Beater)
• PB Drum Co. 16x22" (Open Felt Beater)
• Ludwig Black Beauty (70s vintage) 5x14"
• Ludwig Black Beauty (70s vintage) 5x14" (No Snares)
• Ludwig Black Beauty (70s vintage) 6x14"
• Ludwig Black Beauty (70s vintage) 6x14" (Fingers)
• Ludwig Chrome Brass 6x14" (Brushes)
• Tama Artstar solid maple 5x14"
• Racktom, PB Drum Co. 9x10"
• Racktom, PB Drum Co. 9x10" (Brushes)
• Racktom, PB Drum Co. 9x10" (Fingers)
• Racktom, PB Drum Co. 10x12"
• Racktom, PB Drum Co. 10x12" (Brushes)
• Racktom, PB Drum Co. 10x12" (Fingers)
• Floortom, PB Drum Co. 12x14"
• Floortom, PB Drum Co. 12x14" (Brushes)
• Floortom, PB Drum Co. 12x14" (Fingers)
• 14 " Sabian AA
• 14 " Sabian AA (Brushes)
Cymbals position 1:
• 18" Sabian AA Medium Thin Crash
• 13" Sabian AA El Sabor
• 13" Sabian AA El Sabor
• 13" Finger Splash
Cymbals position 2:
• 16" Sabian Vault Series
• 18" Sabian Vault Series
• 18" Sabian Vault Series (Brushes)
• 18" Finger Crash
Cymbals position 3:
• 16" Sabian AA Medium Thin Crash
• 18" Sabian AA Medium Thin Crash
• 16" Sabian Vault Crash (Brushes)
• 16" Finger Crash
• 20" Zildjian 1960
• 20" Sabian HH Med Heavy Ride
• 20" Zildjian with Brushes
• 20" Sabian Finger Ride
• 18" Sabian AA Chinese Sizzle
• 18" Finger Chinese Sizzle
• 18" Sabian AA Chinese Sizzle (Brushes)
1.2 GB of free hard disk space, 1 GB RAM.
A working EZdrummer 1.4 or a Superior Drummer 2.3 (or above) installation.
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.