ProjectSAM SAM True Strike 1
Cinematic Orchestral Percussion re-released with Kontakt Player
"...its musicality, instrumental scope, and excellent concert-hall sound fully deserve a five-star rating." - Sound on Sound
ProjectSAM´s acclaimed True Strike series holds the percussion libraries of choice for film, TV and game composers requiring cinematic, powerful percussion samples.
True Strike, the first volume in the series, focuses on orchestral percussion. Offering 51 orchestral percussion instruments in multiple concert hall mic positions, True Strike is the only orchestral percussion library you will ever need.
This new, re-released version of True Strike has been completely re-designed for the Kontakt format and comes with Native Instruments Kontakt Player 3.5. New features include a re-structured instrument list, a streamlined audio pool and a custom interface with on-screen ADSR control, instrument information and other options.
The timpani is one of the biggest instrument banks found in True Strike. You will find an extensive list of playing techniques: up to 6 dynamics, sustained and dampened notes, tremolo, tremolo crescendo in three lenghts, crescendo-decrescendo and hard mallet fortissimo. Suspenseful special effects such as pedal bends and cymbal/bowl on timpani.
Gran casa & snares
True Strike is aimed at cinematic use. Therefore the gran casa and snare ensemble are the most powerful and deep recordings you will find. Load up the stage or far microphone set and scare those aliens back to their home world. The library also includes single snare drum (snares on and off), military drum and field drum samples.
One of the most popular patches in True Strike is the Ensemble Hits bank. These are ensemble recordings of gran casa and low-tuned timpani playing together. Big and bad.
True Strike covers five melodic percussion instruments: glockenspiel, marimba, vibraphone, tubular bells and celesta. This last, beautiful instrument is the very first sampled in a concert hall and offered in 3 microphone positions.
True Strike offers an extensive set of small percussion instruments, among which 4 woodblocks, 5 temple blocks, whip, barchimes, belltree, 4 cowbells, triangle, tambourine, castanets and sleighbells.
Timpani hits and roll
Timpani hits dual map
Timpani special effects
True Strike All Drums
True Strike Orchestral Kit
3 Drums and Toms
Bongos and Congas
Gran Cassa and Tutti Hits
Military and Field Drum
Tom Toms and Rototoms
Tom Toms Phrases
4 Cymbals and Gongs
Tam Tam and Wind Gong
5 Melodic Percussion
6 Small Percussion
Chimes and Belltree
Tambourine and Beatring
Wood and Templeblocks
7 Misc Percussion
Brakes and Pans
Claps and Snaps
Trash and Metal Hits
Kontakt Player included
Version 3.5 of the Native Instruments Kontakt Player is included with TRUE STRIKE. This sampler offers you on-screen ADSR control, EQ and Delay controls and instrument/articulation information.
True Strike was recorded in a beautiful concert hall environment. All samples in True Strike are offered to you in 3 microphone sets, each with its own unique sound:
All instruments were recorded at 88.2/24 and are offered at 44.1/24.
|Windows® XP (32 Bit) or Windows Vista® (32/64 Bit), Pentium® or Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM. 2 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended! Library mapping is unlocked. Library audio pool is locked. True Strike requires 16 GB of hard disk space|
|Mac OS X® 10.4 / 10.5, G5 1.8 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM. 2 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended! Library mapping is unlocked. Library audio pool is locked. True Strike requires 16 GB of hard disk|
Digital Downloads (buying software)
All software marked as "serial download" or "digital download" will be delivered via email within normal office hours.
Simply add the software to the basket and at the delivery stage in the checkout please select "Digital Download - Software by email" as your delivery method
Delivery Charges (Main Products)
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5-7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369898 or email us at email@example.com.