ProjectSAM SAM True Strike 2
Cinematic World & Effects Percussion re-released with Kontakt Player
"We can´t praise this collection highly enough in terms of recording quality and usability, and anyone composing in the fields this library is aimed at will find their possibilities opened up considerably." - Music Tech Magazine
ProjectSAM´s acclaimed True Strike series holds the percussion libraries of choice for film, TV and game composers requiring cinematic, powerful percussion samples.
True Strike 2, the second volume in the series, offers over 30 world and 28 effects percussion instruments covering everything to lay down the percussion track for your next chase sequence, horror scene or ethnic flavored score.
This new, re-released version of True Strike 2 has been completely re-designed for the Kontakt format and comes with Native Instruments Kontakt Player 3.5. New features include a re-structured instrument list, a streamlined audio pool and a custom interface with on-screen ADSR control, instrument information and other options.
One of the highlights in True Strike 2 is the Big Bang Menu. This sample bank offers you ground-shaking hits, both natural performances, such as gran casa a deux, as well as stacked and processed hits. Words can only describe so much, so listen to the demos to know exactly what we mean by "ground-shaking". If you are working on a powerful action cue, True Strike 2´s Big Bangs are your main ingredient.
For True Strike 2, over 52 individual world percussion instruments have been sampled, covering the following regions: Japanese/Asian, African and European/Turkish. You will find okedo (taiko) drums, doundoun, udu, gomee, brekete, darabukas, bowls, bendirs, chappa from various regions, atarigane, kangagui bells and cajon. For all main instruments various idiomatic phrases are available. All world instruments have been recorded in studio or stage environments and are available in two microphone sets: close and room. Please note that the "Hear a Sample" MP3 above was performed using single hit samples only. No loops or phrases were used!
True Strike 2 gives you bone-chilling recordings of bowed cymbal, china, vibraphone and crotales. Recorded in a concert hall, you get to choose between an agressive, direct sound that you can process yourself, or an ambient, distant sound that will fit into your suspense cue right away.
One of True Strike 2´s special features is the prepared concert grand piano. Recorded in an ambient concert hall using 3 mic positions, this set includes plucked snares, both sustained and dampened struck snares and a barrage of prepared piano effects such as glissandi, clusters, brush hits, wooden hits, hand-struck hits and much more.
True Strike 2 does not only focus on acoustic sounds. The library comes with an impressive set of sound-designed and processed effects. Over two 88-note keyboards worth of otherworldly hits, scapes and spheres are at your disposal. These are unique and instantly inspiring sounds that you will start using from day one.
This library holds one big melodic bonus for you: a fully sampled, 3 GB cimbalom recorded in 3 velocities with 4 alternates for every single stroke, sustained and dampened notes as well as tremolo, slap and special effects. Available in 2 microphone sets, this is the most realistic cimbalom sample you have encountered yet.
Gran Cassa Ensemble
Misc Percussion 1
Misc Percussion 2
Tam Tam Effects
Prepared Piano Effects
African Bells Menu
African Drums Menu 1
African Drums Menu 2
African Shakers Menu 1
African Shakers Menu 2
Djembe 5 phrases
Big Bang Kit
Percussive Effects Kit
Kontakt Player included
Version 3.5 of the Native Instruments Kontakt Player is included with TRUE STRIKE 2. This sampler offers you on-screen ADSR control, EQ and Delay controls and instrument/articulation information.
All samples in TRUE STRIKE 2 are offered to you in 2 microphone sets, each with its own unique sound:
All instruments were recorded at 88.2/24 and are offered at 44.1/24.
|Windows® XP (32 Bit) or Windows Vista® (32/64 Bit), Pentium® or Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM. 2 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended! Library mapping is unlocked. Library audio pool is locked. True Strike requires 14 GB of hard disk space|
|Mac OS X® 10.4 / 10.5, G5 1.8 GHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM. 2 GB of RAM or more is highly recommended! Library mapping is unlocked. Library audio pool is locked. True Strike requires 14 GB of hard disk|
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.