A rich selection of orchestral combinations and articulations
"Symphobia is a very impressive product. It’s inspirational, yields fast results and sounds extraordinarily realistic" - Music Tech (Rating 9/10)
SYMPHOBIA is everything you have been missing in your orchestral palette - immersive ensemble multi-samples attained by true ensemble recordings and intense cinematic effects, all available in a rich selection of combinations and articulations. With SYMPHOBIA, you have at your disposal an extremely inspiring orchestral tool for scoring film, games and television.
SYMPHOBIA is not your traditional orchestral sample library. Instead of focusing on individual instrument multi-samples, SYMPHOBIA offers ensemble multi-samples with a rich selection of orchestrations and articulations. These playable ensembles cover all of the sections from the orchestra, as well as the entire orchestra playing together. The reason is simple: the real thing sounds so much better. A staccato note played by violins, violas, horns and trumpets, together, correctly seated at the concert stage, will sound much more cohesive than a mixture of individual sample recordings of these four instrument sections. This makes SYMPHOBIA the ideal tool for creating big orchestral arrangements and orchestrations. In addition, a number of individual instrument articulations are available, such as violin section flageolets and horn section marcatos.
The ensemble sounds make up about half of SYMPHOBIA. The other half is all about cinematic effects: performances that cannot be recreated using individual multi-samples. Like the ensemble performances, the effects are available in different orchestrations, played by different sections throughout the orchestra. You will find violin glissandi, as well as full orchestra rips and stabs.
SYMPHOBIA introduces a brand new concept and instrument group for ProjectSAM: a full-string ensemble recorded in a warm concert hall. An extensive Ensemble bank and unique Effects bank are available. The Ensemble bank includes numerous full-string articulations, including tremolo, staccato, pizzicato and con sordino. Other highlights in the collection feature beautiful chord performances, violin section-only articulations and low strings playing in octaves with the contrabasses playing one octave below the celli. The Effects bank includes a wide range of upward and downward glissandi, shrieky clusters, stabs and wild arco/pizzicato textures -- priceless material for film and TV composers, impossible to achieve using standard multi-samples.
Continuing SAM´s orchestral brass tradition, the Brass Section in SYMPHOBIA offers an all-new full-brass ensemble in a number of articulations, including sustain, marcato, staccato and mutes. Also available are major & minor chord performances, different orchestrations of mixed brass instruments and, similar to the strings, low brass in octaves, with the tuba playing an octave below the trombones. All this is recorded live, without any post-production layering. The Effects range from several types of horrific clusters to note bendings, horn rips and wild repetitions. Some effects are performed by the entire brass ensemble, others by one section at a time.
Furthering the concept introduced with the woodwinds from the SAM Exclusives series, SYMPHOBIA offers full-woodwind ensemble samples that include the following instruments: flute/oboe/clarinet/bassoon/bass clarinet/contra bassoon. Apart from the sustains, portatos and staccatos, octave runs are available, as well as flute piccolo effects, clusters, slap notes, wild phrases and multi-phonics. ProjectSAM has a special offer for all existing Exclusives woodwind users wanting to buy Symphobia.
String Brass Section
One of SYMPHOBIA´s highlights are the articulations and effects performed by strings and brass together. Nothing beats the live, natural blending of sections in a real concert hall. SYMPHOBIA offers powerful sustains, staccatos and other articulations played by violins, violas, celli, contrabasses, horns, trumpets, trombones and tuba playing together, plus different orchestrated combinations of these instruments. Again, the low range has been sampled in octaves. Over 10 types of clusters are available, combining different playing techniques and dynamic arcs like arco, tremolo, flageolet for strings and open, muted and flatter-tongue for brass. Last but not least, the Effects bank houses the Glissandi Rips, played by the same powerful combination of sections.
Solo String Ensemble
In addition to the large symphonic sections, SYMPHOBIA also offers a solo string quintet, consisting of 2 violins, 1 viola, 1 cello and 1 contrabass. As with the other ensembles, the solo strings are spread out over one full keyboard. Articulations available: arco accented, arco espressivo, marcato, staccato and pizzicato.
Massive orchestral impact! That´s the best way to describe the contents in this bank. Full-orchestra stabs, rips, dark textures and trailer risers are included, ranging from huge staccato hits to 15 second crescendos. You won´t easily find orchestral effects more intense than these.
|Windows XP or Windows Vista 32-bit on Pentium or Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 18GB of free disk space|
|Mac OS X 10.4 or later on G4 1.4 GHz or Intel® Core (tm) Duo 1.66 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 18GB of free disk space|
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at email@example.com.