Lounge Lizard includes everything you need from start to finish. This Electric Piano software comes with an extensive preset library that is simply inspiring—giving you access to the Rhodes and Wurlitzer sounds popularized by musical legends like Chick Corea, Herbie Hancock, Stevie Wonder, and George Duke. There is a choice of pure and true tones as well as a selection of processed ones courtesy of the high-end effect section.
** Download Copy - you will receive a link via email to download this software
Live or in the studio - Lounge Lizard is a versatile instrument that will meet all your electric piano needs.
The Play panel presents shortcuts to effects, performance settings, and key tonal controls.
The Edit panel gives access to the piano components
The Effects panel hosts the equalizer, compressor, multi-effect, and reverb modules
Over 240 inspiring presets covering the Rhodes and Wurlitzer sounds popularized by legends, custom electric pianos, classic track sounds, and wild experimentation. The factory library covers about every electric piano need and more.
Direct access to key effect and piano parameters to perfectly match the tone to your performance. Play your piano through different cabinet, pre-amp, microphone, and recorder signal paths typically used with electric pianos.
Hammer, tone, tine, pickup—Lounge Lizard is built around the modeling of real piano components. Custom pianos can be created with just a few tweaks, a job that took hours of painstaking work on real-life instruments. The factory library is filled with carefully designed pianos but you will have fun servicing your own.
The Effects panel wraps up Lounge Lizard EP-4 as an all-inclusive package with awesome polishing tools at your hands to match a classic track sound, create custom tones, or simply go wild.
Forget about screwdrivers, wrenches, and solder irons. With Lounge Lizard, custom tuning that took hours is now just a few tweaks away.
Famous players all had their own signature sound. This was achieved by tedious manual adjustments of forks, hammers and pickups. Whether you are looking to emulate a particular sound or simply find your own, you have direct access to all piano components.
Control the attack with the hammer. Adjust the force of the impact, the stiffness of the hammer and the noise it makes. Modulate these across the whole keyboard range or depending on the MIDI velocity.
A sweet sound is produced when the hammer hits the fork. Control the tone and its envelope by selecting material and natural decay of the tone and tine bars forming the fork.
Like in an electric guitar, a pickup near the fork captures its vibration. Adjust the pickup position and control distortion. Get a warm smooth tone or make your piano growl or bark.
Control how dampers are raised from or applied on the fork and make the attack and release of a note clean or noisy.
Adjust the tremolo to perfection. Use a triangle shape for a smooth effect or a soft square wave to obtain a chopped effect typical of suitcase pianos.
You’ll love the pure raw sound of Lounge Lizard EP-4, but the built-in effects will bring it to so many places that you’ll enjoy having them on hand.
And you have a chock-full of them to choose from: compressor, equalizer, delay, distortion, phaser, chorus, flanger, wah wah and notch filters, and reverb.
Beyond electric piano
Weather it is through the use of strange effect combinations or setting the piano parameters to extreme values, Lounge Lizard can really become a wild beast. It retains the playability of a keyboard instrument but sounds beyond anything you have heard from an electric piano before.
The electric piano has marked the history or rock and jazz. The factory library showcases many presets designed around effects typically with pianos and reproducing the distinctive sound of classic tracks.
*The minimum system requirements mentioned above are for standalone usage. For plug-in usage, please refer to your DAW software requirements (Sonar, Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer, Logic Pro, etc.).
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.