String Studio VS-2 from AAS is a string modelling synthesiser plug-in that swaps the traditional oscillator sound source for a string. With its picks, bows, hammers, fingers, frets, dampers and soundboards its a unique blend of acoustic modelling and regular synth-control features- you wont believe how crazy you can go with a simple thing.
**Download Copy - you will receive a link via email to download this software
We have streamlined String Studio and brought it to a whole new level—it will change your perspective on strings.
The completely renewed factory library has well over 600 production-ready sounds classified for fast and intuitive exploration.
A collection of 50 inspiring signature presets by producer Sean Divine.
These new additions are perfect to add punch and definition to your sound, letting you cut through any dense mix or stage.
The new output limiter protects your ears and monitors during experimentation with the synth’s parameters while providing a maximum of distortion-free dynamics.
Redesigned from the ground up, the new interface now divides String Studio VS-2 into three panels: Play presents shortcuts to the performance and effect parameters including bypass switches for quick edits; Edit lets you tweak and create your sound; while FX supplies equalizer, compressor, multi-effect, and reverb processors for a final sheen.
String Studio VS-2’s new manager allows simple and efficient organization, backup, and sharing of your sounds.
Simply put your String Studio VS-1 exported presets in String Studio VS-2‘s bank folder to convert them.
Reinvigorated and polished, String Studio VS-2’s multi-effect processor features our best sounding chorus, delay, phaser, flanger, distortion, notch filter, wah-wah, auto-wah, and reverb to date!
String Studio VS-2 now supports the Scala scale file format for microtonal music making.
String Studio VS-2 now runs in native 64-bit on Mac OS X and Windows making it compatible with the latest sequencers.
A string is a rich sound source at the heart of a multitude of musical instruments. It can be played with a pick or finger for plucked sounds, bowed and produce sustained sounds or hit for chord and percussive sounds.
The Play panel presents effect shortcuts and performance parameters as well as the genuinely apt arpeggiator.
The Edit panel combines acoustic modelling and classic synth controls
The Effects panel hosts the equalizer, compressor, multi-effect, and reverb modules.
String Studio is packed with more than 600 presets from the best sound designers. Performers will be charmed by the acoustic feel and twist of arpeggiator, bass, lead, pad, key, and plucked sounds and find inspiration in the strange resonances, and unusual behaviors of its many ethnic instruments. Sound designers and composers are in for a treat with organic soundscapes that literally become instruments and with growling, twisting and evolving emotion carrying ambiences that will move any film score.
String Studio is packed with premium performance features: keyboard modes, unison, portamento, and a complete set of MIDI features. And for even more action, String Studio provides a user programmable pattern arpeggiator and shortcuts to the high quality effects.
String Studio combines innovative acoustic modelling parameters and classic synth features in a unique way. You will be inspired by the new sonic possibilities yet feel at ease with the familiar approach to sound design.
The Effects panel wraps up String Studio VS-2 as an all-inclusive package with awesome polishing tools.
*The minimum system requirements mentioned above are for standalone usage. For plug-in usage, please refer to your DAW software requirements (Sonar, Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer, Logic Pro, etc.).
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.