Numark Mixtrack Pro & Traktor Pro 2 Upgrade -A bundle including Numark's Mixtrack Pro & Traktor Pro 2 Upgrade Software [allowing you to upgrade from Traktor Duo 1 or 2, Traktor LE and Traktor Manufacturer Editions].
Numark Mixtrack Pro DJ Software Controller - A powerful, digital DJ performance system for performing and producing with software.
The time-tested layout of the Numark Mixtrack Pro works just like two decks and a mixer so whether you're a seasoned professional or building your DJ skills, MIXTRACK PRO is easy to learn and capable of advanced technique. It houses a professional audio interface to feed your headphones and the sound system. It's portable so you can grab MIXTRACK PRO and your laptop and hit the gig.
Numark Mixtrack Pro has two deck controller sections with large touch-activated jog wheels and transport controls. Whether you're used to a CD player, turntables, or any other traditional DJ hardware, you'll find getting around easy. The center of MIXTRACK PRO’s surface is its mixer section with a smooth crossfader, line faders, deck EQs, and more advanced controls for looping and effects.
MIXTRACK PRO's professional, audio interface feeds pristine sound to both outputs and your headphones. You can even plug in a microphone and talk over your mix.
MIXTRACK PRO connects to your Mac or PC as a class-compliant USB device so it requires no software drivers to work, and USB powers it so you won't need an external supply.
Numark Mixtrack Pro Main Features
Native Instruments Traktor Pro 2 - Elevate your mix -Flagship DJ software with 4 decks, Loop Recorder, Sample Decks, and 30 effects for maximum creative potential.
TRAKTOR PRO 2 is the world-renowned, rock-solid 4-deck DJ program that gets you mixing straight out the box. Now with TRAKTOR 2 Technology Inside, this version boasts a new interface with TruWave colored waveforms for a visually rich experience of your music.
Native Intruments Traktor Pro 2, Upgrade from Traktor Duo 1 or 2, Traktor LE and Traktor Manufacturer Editions. Traktor Pro 2 lets you control up to 4 decks with easy set-up and Traktor's intuitive layout.
The NI Traktor Pro 2 Upgrade gives you more great features, including Sample Decks and Loop Recorder for ultimate mix creativity.
Loop Recorder can record loops from mixer channels, master out or audio interface inputs, while four much-requested new effects, including Tape Delay and Bouncer, round out the arsenal to more than 30 performance effects. Switch any deck to a Sample Deck and load up to four loops or one-shot samples each – 16 in total.
The Main Features of Native Instruments Traktor Pro 2 Upgrade Include:
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.