Please note: This product is a serial download and not a boxed version. Once your order has been placed, you will be emailed shortly after with a download key to access your software.
You can register your software here https://goo.gl/IERghC
Garritan Classic Pipe Organs Virtual Music Software
Garritan Classic Pipe Organ virtual instrument offers six different historic pipe organs and 75 different stops. This collection is the first to offer a variety of different pipe organs, each unique and representative of a specific school of organ building – from early Baroque to Classical, Renaissance, Romantic, and the Modern eras.
This collection works as a standalone instrument and is also compatible with all the major sequencers including Logic, Cubase and Pro Tools and also seamlessly integrates with notation programs such as Finale.
Bring the power and majesty of the pipe organ into your studio, place of worship, rehearsal room, or home, at a fraction of the cost, and room space! Composers can use this collection for inspiration to capture creative ideas and sketch organ arrangements quickly. Hobbyists can use it for adding organ sounds to their tracks. Beginners, organ enthusiasts, and music students can use it to learn, study, and practice organ music at home. The organs in this collection can also be used to supplement Garritan Personal Orchestra and other libraries.
|Core 2 Duo CPU or better recommended. 2 GB RAM Recommended. 3 GB of free hard drive space. Hard drive speed of at least 7200 RPM. Monitor with 1,024 x 768 resolution or better. Sound card compatible with ASIO 2 or Direct Sound (PC). A MIDI interface may be required if you are using a MIDI keyboard. Many keyboards now use USB. The ability to assign controllers within your keyboard, music program, or sequencer are recommended. Internet connection for updates and online registration.|
|Mac Intel CPU or better, Mac OS X10.5 minimum. 2 GB RAM Recommended. 3 GB of free hard drive space. Hard drive speed of at least 7200 RPM. Monitor with 1,024 x 768 resolution or better A sound card compatible with ASIO 2 or or Core Audio (Mac). A MIDI interface may be required if you are using a MIDI keyboard. Many keyboards now use USB. The ability to assign controllers within your keyboard, music program, or sequencer are recommended. Internet connection for updates and online registration.|
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at email@example.com.