Gator GK-2110 Small Keyboard / Effect Pedal Carry Case (Padded Gig Bag)
The Gator GK-2110 is a padded carry case that is ideal for small Keyboards or guitar effect pedals. The GK-2110 is also known as a gig bag or effects pedal soft case.
The GK-2110 is hard wearing and is built to last, ideal for protecting your equipment.
Here are a few examples of what the GK-2110 fits
AKG AS16X12, AKG AS8. AKG AS8TC
ALESIS MICRON, ALESIS PHOTONX25
BOSS BR1180CD, BOSS GT-6, BOSS GT-6B, BOSS GT-8, BOSS GT-10
CREATIVE-LABS PROKEYS PD-MIDI
DIGITECH GNX2, DIGITECH GNX3, DIGITECH GNX3000, DIGITECH GNX4
EDIROL PCR-1, EDIROL PCR-M1, E-MU XBOARD 25
KORG AX3000G, KORG microKONTROL, KORG MICROKORG
LINE 6 BASS POD PRO, LINE 6 BASS POD XT LIVE, LINE 6 FBC, LINE 6 POD Pro, LINE 6 POD X3 LIVE, LINE 6 POD XT LIVE, LINE 6 POD XT PRO, LINE 6 TONEPORT KB37, LINE 6 FLOORPOD PLUS
M-AUDIO 2, M-AUDIO AXIOM 25 KEY, M-AUDIO MIDAIR 25 KEY, M-AUDIO MIDAIR 37
M-AUDIO O2 25 KEY, M-AUDIO Oxygen 8, M-AUDIO OZONE,
NOVATION REMOTE25 SL, NOVATION XIO-SYNTH 25, NOVATION XSTATION 25
ROLAND GR-33, ROLAND MC-307
SOUNDCRAFT COMPACT 10
If your particular Midi Keyboard or Effects Pedal is not listed then simply use these measurements below to ensure it fits
Gator GK-2110 Interior Dimensions
Length - 57.15cm
Width - 29.21cm
Height - 10.16cm
Gator GK-2110 Exterior Dimensions
Length - 59.69cm
Width - 33.02cm
Height - 11.43cm
Gator GK-2110 Main Features
Gator GK-2110 Interior Dimentions
Gator GK-2110 Exterior Dimentions
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.