Akai APC Key 25 USB Ableton Live Controller
Here at Inta Audio we highly recommend the APC Key 25 for performing musicians or conventional composers. The APC Key 25 is the first Ableton Live controller from Akai Professional that is equipped with a high-performance keyboard. Uniting the power of a clip-launching panel with a keyboard interface, APC Key 25 couples real-time control of Ableton Live with traditional composition tools: create melodies, compose bass lines, and play chords with 25 synth-action mini keys. Plus, dedicated buttons for Octave Up, Octave Down, and Sustain expand the expressive capabilities of the keyboard, enabling you to tap into the full melodic range and perform with classic piano-style sustain.
APC Key 25 Main Features
Get On The Grid
APC Key 25 features a 5x8 multicolor clip-launching grid that’s built for dexterous exploration: launch clips and create or perform your song from the ground up using 40 responsive triggers. Tri-color lighting provides visual feedback and displays three clip statuses—loaded, playing, and recording—so you can intelligently perform without looking at your computer. Plus, you can use the Shift button and directional arrows to manipulate the scope of the 5x8 grid.
Twist & Tweak
APC Key 25 comes equipped with eight control knobs that are laid out next to the clip-launching grid for easy tweaking. Users can change knob functionality with the dedicated buttons for volume, pan, sends, and device control: fade clips in and out of the mix; pan instruments to the left, right, or center; raise the level of reverb or other effects to create fluid transitions; open and close filters for lush sweeps; and much more. Additionally, each knob is completely assignable for flexible mixing and mapping options.
APC Key 25 comes pre-mapped to Live for an instant performance and production setup. When APC Key 25 is plugged into your computer, its hardware controls correspond 1 to 1 with Ableton Live’s interface—no additional configuring is required. For APC veterans, all of APC Key 25’s controls can be re-assigned on the fly for customized setups that change with your performance or production style. Plus, APC Key 25 can also be used as a general MIDI controller to manipulate other software applications such as virtual instruments, plugins, and DAWs.
USB Power & Class Compliance
For maximum portability, APC Key 25 is powered over USB and supports plug-and-play connectivity; no power adapter or drivers needed. APC Key 25 also offers a smaller footprint than its APC counterparts, enabling musicians to use APC Key 25 alongside effects controllers and other APCs.
Production Content Included
APC Key 25 comes packed with a version of Ableton Live, two high-definition virtual synthesizers, and professional samples and loops for immediate out-of-the-box music creation. Ableton Live Lite enables musicians and producers to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise, and edit musical ideas in a fluid audio/MIDI environment. Hybrid 3, by AIR Music Tech, is a high-definition synthesizer for electronic musicians, DJs, sound designers, and music producers who love to get their hands dirty. Create anything from fat, retro synth sounds to edgy, modern leads and everything in between. SONiVOX Twist is a spectral morphing synthesis virtual instrument. Comprised of a dynamic interface, an advanced pattern generator, and onboard effects, Twist lets you create serious sounds using simple controls. Toolroom Records artist launch packs bring you the coveted sounds of electronic music with a premium collection of sample packs,
produced exclusively for Akai Professional. Produce, compose, and remix with professional sounds curated by the world's premier electronic music label.
Power.....................USB Bus Powered
System Requirements PC..................Windows: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8; multicore processor; 2 GB RAM; Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended), QuickTime recommended
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.