Akai APC Mini USB Controller for Ableton Live
Here at Inta Audio we agree that the APC Mini is a dexterous, versatile, and powerful USB controller, infact the only thing “mini” about this Ableton controller is the size! The APC mini from Akai is the most portable all-in-one Ableton controller solution with Akai Pro build quality. Engineered specifically for the mobile musician and the desktop producer, APC mini concentrates the essential features of the APC40 mkII, Akai Pro’s flagship Ableton controller, into a compact design that fits in your backpack. The result is a dynamic instrument that empowers you to make music with Ableton Live—anywhere.
APC Mini Main Features
Get On The Grid
APC mini features an expanded 8x8 multicolor clip-launching grid that’s built for hands-on exploration: launch clips and create or perform your song from the ground up using 64 responsive triggers. Tri-color lighting provides visual feedback and displays three clip statuses—loaded, playing, and recording—so you can intelligently perform without looking at your computer. Plus, you can use the Shift button and directional arrows to manipulate the scope of the 8x8 grid.
Fade In, Fade Out
Nine channel faders allow you to mix with an all-new reinforced fader design. Users can change channel-fader functionality with the dedicated buttons for volume, pan, sends, and device control: fade clips in and out of the mix; pan instruments to the left, right, or center; raise the level of reverb or other effects to create fluid transitions; open and close filters for lush sweeps; and much more. Additionally, each fader is completely assignable for flexible mixing and mapping options.
APC mini comes pre-mapped to Live for an instant performance and production setup. When APC mini is plugged into your computer, its hardware controls correspond 1 to 1 with Ableton Live’s interface—no additional configuring is required. For APC veterans, all of APC mini’s controls can be re-assigned on the fly for customized setups that change with your performance or production style. Whether you are an electronic music artist and Live is your canvas, a DJ using Live for performance and real-time mixing, or a more traditional musician using Live on stage or in the studio, you will find the APC mini to be the intuitive, powerful instrument that directly links your inspiration with Ableton Live.
USB Power & Class Compliance
For maximum portability, APC mini is powered over USB and supports plug-and-play connectivity. APC mini also offers a smaller footprint than its APC counterparts, enabling musicians to use APC mini alongside effects controllers and other devices. Users can even run multiple APC minis in parallel for more versatility.
Production Content Included
APC mini comes packed with a version of Ableton Live, a high-definition virtual synthesizer, and professional samples and loops for immediate out-of-the-box music creation. Ableton Live Lite enables musicians and producers to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise, and edit musical ideas in a fluid audio/MIDI environment. Hybrid 3, by AIR Music Tech, is a virtual synthesizer for electronic musicians, DJs, sound designers, and music producers who love to get their hands dirty. Create anything from fat, retro synth sounds to edgy, modern leads and everything in between. Toolroom Records artist launch packs bring you the coveted sounds of electronic music with a premium collection of sample packs, produced exclusively for Akai Professional. Produce, compose, and remix with professional sounds curated by the world's premier electronic music label.
Macintosh................................Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.5 or later
Windows.................................Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8; multicore processor; 2 GB RAM; Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended), QuickTime recommended
Hardware................................Available USB Port
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.