Novation Launch Control XL - Mixer Controller for Ableton Live
Here at Inta Audio we are very excited about the Launch Control XL from Novation - Look no further for the ultimate mixer and device controller for Ableton Live. The Launch Control XL has 8 60mm faders - tweak your effects, devices and plug-ins with 24 LED enhanced knobs and 16 multi colour performance buttons.
When used with Launchpad S's powerful 64 button grid, Launch Control XL offers a fantastic Live control experience. Whether you're triggering clips in the session view or playing drum racks with satisfying LED feedback; Launch Control XL aligns perfectly with Launchpad S's peerless 8x8 surface. You can even combine multiple units for some serious modular mayhem!
The Launch Control XL comes complete with Ableton Live Lite, 1GB of world class Loopmasters sample content and rock-solid mixer integration straight out of the box, Launch Control XL will propel your Ableton Live experience to the next level.
Launch Control XL Main Features
Launch Control XL integrates seamlessly with Ableton Live, providing immediate hands-on control of mixer, effects and instruments.
Launch Control XL's impressive array of rotary controls illuminate to distinguish between sends, EQs or any other device. Solid, reliable and precise, each pot has a subtle centre notch for powerful EQ-style control, while being almost unnoticeable when unrequired.
Take your music to the next level. Launch Control XL aligns perfectly with Launchpad S to deliver the ultimate Ableton Live control experience.
Ableton users need faders they can trust. Launch Control XL incorporates eight rugged 60mm faders for high-precision level control, all of which are MIDI re-mappable to envelopes, filters or anything else.
Crafting the perfect mix has never been easier. The software editor included with Launch Control XL allows you to design your own templates, placing the power of Ableton right at your fingertips. You can even customise knobs with your own colours and effortlessly switch between your own mappings and Live's built-in functionality.
Focus on the music, not on the screen. With 16 additional high-performance multi-colour buttons, Launch Control XL delivers instant control over all of Live's mixer and device parameters right out of the box. All controls are also freely re-assignable to any parameter you like.
Launch Control XL is road-ready to its core. Its nutted-down pots and super rugged build quality makes it tough enough to handle the most demanding live situation. It’s also fully USB bus powered, so you don’t even need a power supply.
No set-up required: simply plug in and play on Mac, Windows and iOS. Launch Control XL is also class-compliant, so you can easily connect your iPad for immediate control of all MIDI-compatible iOS music software (Camera Connection Kit required).
Launch Control XL comes with Ableton Live Lite, the music production software favoured by countless leading artists, as well as an impressive collection of production-ready samples from the highly-esteemed Loopmasters.
Launch Control XL enjoys the same level of integration with FL Studio 11 as other Launch products. Supremely configurable and fully class-compliant, it's the ideal control surface for all your music and DJ software requirements.
If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 9 or greater to work with Launch Control. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the Launch Control integration. Launch Control will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
Stand-alone template editor for control assignment
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.