M-Audio Keystation Mini 32 MKII USB Controller with FREE Software (2014 Edition) - Step into computer-based music creation and performance with the Keystation Mini 32 keyboard controller from M-Audio. Keystation Mini 32 is a simple, powerful MIDI controller designed for sequencing music and playing virtual instruments on the go. It features 32 velocity-sensitive synth-action keys and a series of controls that expand the range of playable notes and expressive capabilities. Use the pitch-bend, modulation, and sustain buttons to create dynamic performances or productions with your Mac or PC. Plus, onboard octave controls allow you to access the full melodic keyboard range to play anything from bass lines to piano harmony to lead melodies.
Lightweight and mobile, Keystation Mini 32 is perfect for traveling musicians who want to take command of music software during live performances, or producers who wish to add an intuitive MIDI controller with a small footprint to their studio. For an easy-to-use and portable setup, Keystation Mini 32 is USB-powered, class-compliant, and supports USB-MIDI connectivity. Plus, Keystation Mini 32 supports iOS connectivity with the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately), enabling you to perform and compose with audio apps on your iPad and other iOS devices.
Spark Your Creativity with Ignite
Bundled with Keystation Mini 32 is AIR Music Technology's Ignite software. With this intuitive music creation platform, you can capture your ideas quickly with professional results. Individual musical ideas are captured as phrases, simply called "clips." Multiple clips can be played back together, or even grouped to create more complex phrases and song sections. Ignite provides seamless integration with any current M-Audio keyboard controller, including Keystation Mini 32. Once connected to your computer, the key parameters will be automatically assigned, or mapped, to the front panel controllers. This tight integration provides an out-of-the-box solution that simply works—with no additional setup to perform.
Sound Your Best
Included with Ignite are over 275 remarkable instrument sounds developed by AIR Music Technology. In addition to a versatile arpeggiator, Smart MIDI technology provides both a Chord Player and a Phrase Player that can introduce new musical parts to enhance your production—even a drum pattern. Email your ideas to the rest of the band. Share your musical ideas and songs with other musicians through SoundCloud—all without ever leaving Ignite. Plus, you can export WAV and MIDI files, and then import them into any DAW recording software.
Ableton Live Lite
Also included with Keystation Mini 32 is Ableton Live Lite—one of the most popular performance and production programs available in the world. A powerful music creation tool, Ableton Live Lite enables you to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise and edit musical ideas in a fluid audio/MIDI environment. Explore sonic possibilities in real time whether on stage or in the studio. Keystation Mini 32 can interface with Ableton Live to extend performance and production capabilities. When you are satisfied with your work, Ableton Live Lite lets you save it or mix it down.
Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP1), or Windows 7
Mac OS X
iOS 4.3 or higher (iPad Camera Connection KitMC531ZM/A required)
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at email@example.com.