The Novation 49 SL MK II is a USB MIDI Keyboard controller combining a professional quality 49 key semi-weighted Fatar keyboard with a full DAW and plug in control surface. It gives you direct, hands-on control over every aspect of your music, software, plug-in instruments and FX, as well as immediate feedback at the touch of a button.
Incredible Professional Keyboard
Express yourself on our premium semi-weighted Fatar keybed with assignable after-touch. It plays almost like an instrument to let you create truly expressive performances.
You can choose between 61, 49 and 25-key versions or the keyless SL MkII ZeRO, which gives you the same control over your software in a more lightweight and portable form.
Get Instant Hands-On Control
Every SL MkII has the same huge number of fully assignable controls, all of which map automatically to your software with Automap to give you direct access to everything you could want to control.
See Exactly What You’re Controlling
The 144-character LCD screen shows you exactly what you are controlling, including the name and value of entire rows of knobs, faders or buttons. We also lined the screen up with your controls, so you can see which bits of your software they are controlling without ever having to peer at your laptop.
Get Immediate Visual Feedback
We designed the SL MkII to put information at your fingertips. The illuminated controls give you instant visual feedback: LED rings around your encoders tell you the position of your filter cutoff and the back-lit buttons show you which tracks are muted.
Every knob, encoder, button and fader on the SL MKII is touch-sensitive. Simply touch a control to bring up information about that entire row on your LCD screen, without having to move the control and lose your settings.
Control Any Major Music Software
Get instant hands-control of any major music software, including Ableton Live, Logic, Cubase and Pro Tools™. You can also use SL MkII and Automap to control third party plug-in instruments, like Native Instruments, UAD and FXpansion.
49 SL MKII Features
Incredible Professional Feel
Velocity-sensitive Fatar keybed that plays just like an instrument, with semi-weighted action and assignable after-touch.
Instant Hands-On Control
Automap software instantly maps your controls to your software to give you direct access to your plug-in instruments and FX.
See What You’re Controlling
The 144-character LCD screen shows you exactly what you are controlling, including the name and value of entire rows of knobs, faders or buttons.
Instant Visual Feedback
Backlit buttons and bright LED rings around eight smooth encoders give you immediate visual feedback of cutoffs and muted tracks.
Huge Array of Touch-Sensitive Controls
Simply touch any of the beautifully illuminated controls to see what it is controlling.
Control Any Major Music Software
Get instant hands-control of major music software and third party plug-in instruments.
Bus-Powered by USB
Plug in and play without any power cables.
Use Your Pedals and MIDI Instruments
Directly connect expression and sustain pedals, and any external MIDI instruments.
Ableton Live Lite 9 is included
If you already have Ableton Live it must be version 8 or greater to work with the SL MKII. We recommend that you update to the latest version as previous versions of Ableton Live do not include the SL MKII integration. SL MKII will also work as a standard MIDI controller.
SL MKII requires a MIDI driver for both PC and Mac (supplied)
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at email@example.com.