M-Audio Code 61 - USB Midi Controller Keyboard (White)
The M-Audio Code is a prime example of what happens when you mix excellent functionality and playability with a sleek, modern design.
Available as a 25, 49 or 61 key model, the Code is truly a fully-featured MIDI keyboard for the modern producer and performer, allowing you to get the most from your music software and MIDI gear while offering several thoughtful design choices which ensure absolute musical playability in the process.
A performer for the performers
The M-Audio Code series feature a brand new keybed design which is a vast improvement on everything that has come before. Affordable MIDI keyboards are often known for their sticky, plasticky keys that are not particularly enjoyable or musical to play. The Code's keybed defies this entirely, offering beautifully playable keys with a natural profile and just the right level of resistance to make it feel closer to a real piano than most other MIDI keyboards on the market. What's more, each key is velocity-and-pressure sensitive with aftertouch for maximum expressivity. This is a keyboard that just begs to be played.
The keybed on its own is enough to justify owning a Code keyboard, but M-Audio have added an incredible set of additional features to give you absolute control over your performance, DAw and everything in between. Extensive assignable parameter control is a breeze with multiple banks of faders, knobs, buttons, pads, and a velvet-smooth feeling pitch bend and modulation wheel on top, both of which offer the perfect level of resistance. One of the Code's most stand-out features is the inclusion of an X/Y Touchpad, which provides additional and direct interaction with effects and instrument plugin parameters across an X/Y axis and is particularly fantastic when used with morphable
electronic synths and for live performance.
All of the faders, knobs and buttons can be assigned to one of three parameters - MIDI (for controlling instrument effects and CC messages), MACKIE/HUI (for direct control of your DAW) and HID (which lets you add keyboard shortcuts to your buttons and control the computer's cursor with the X/Y trackpad!)
Practically every DAW uses keyboard shortcuts to execute common functions (like adding tracks, cut, paste, etc.). Now with support for ASCII/HID keyboard shortcut commands, you can map these commonly used shortcuts right to the controller itself, streamlining your workflow for a faster, more efficient and far more satisfying creation/production process. Code also supports Mackie Control/HUI control modes, so right out of the box you are ready to work with most DAWs with minimal setup.
In The Zone
In addition, the keyboards can be split into four assignable zones to maximize the flexibility and functionality of your setup. (ie: trigger four different instruments in their own separate zone, or overlap zones and trigger two instruments at the same time). Whatever creative impulse you have, the Code is designed to help you realise it every time.
Code 61 Features
40.4" x 10.0" x 2.8"
102.5cm x 25.5cm x 7.1cm
40.4" x 10.0" x 2.8"
102.5cm x 25.5cm x 7.1cm
Digital Downloads (buying software)
All software marked as "serial download" or "digital download" will be delivered via email within normal office hours.
Simply add the software to the basket and at the delivery stage in the checkout please select "Digital Download - Software by email" as your delivery method
Delivery Charges (Main Products)
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5-7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369898 or email us at email@example.com.