M Audio Keystation 88 MIDI Controller MKII
Here at Inta Audio we love the M Audio Keystation 88 MKII with its 88 full size velocity sensitive keys featuring a natural piano feel. The Keystation 88 MKII features USB-MIDI connection for playing virtual instruments, controlling recording software and more. The control features let you operate your DAW straight from the keyboard with transport and directional buttons. This keyboard has a lightweight design and can be transported and set up with ease.
Keystation 88 MKII Main Features
Simple Software Control
Step into computer-based music creation and performance with the Keystation 88 keyboard controller from M-Audio. Keystation 88 is a simple, powerful MIDI controller designed for sequencing music and playing virtual instruments on your Mac or PC. It features 88 full-size velocity-sensitive keys and a series of controls that expand the range of playable notes, expressive capabilities, and enhance your recording workflow. Use the octave range buttons; pitch-bend and modulation wheels; and transport and directional controls to play, perform, and record with your music software without using a mouse or trackpad. Keystation 88 also includes a 1/4” (6.3mm) sustain pedal input that lets you use an external control pedal, such as the SP2 (sold separately), for genuine piano sustain.
Pure Player Experience
Lightweight and durable, Keystation 88 is perfect for traveling musicians who want to take command of music software during live performances or producers who wish to add an intuitive MIDI controller with a natural feeling keybed to their studio. For an easy-to-use and portable setup, Keystation 88 is USB-powered, class-compliant, and supports USB-MIDI connectivity. Plus, Keystation 88 supports iOS connectivity with the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately), enabling you to perform and compose with audio apps on your iPad and other iOS devices.
SONiVOX Eighty-Eight Ensemble
Bundled with Keystation 88 is a premium virtual instrument from SONiVOX. SONiVOX’s Eighty-Eight Ensemble is a world-class piano instrument that authentically captures a 9-foot CD327 Steinway piano. Meticulously recorded and expertly sampled, Eighty-Eight Ensemble provides every producer and performer the opportunity to infuse their compositions, recordings, and performances with the breathtaking realism of a world-class grand piano. Use the combination patches to layer strings, synth pads, and choral pads with the high-fidelity piano samples and create evolving, lush soundscapes and textures.
Ableton Live Lite
Also included with Keystation 88 is Ableton Live Lite – one of the most popular performance and production programs available in the world. A powerful music creation tool, Ableton Live Lite enables musicians and producers to spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise, and edit musical ideas in a fluid audio/MIDI environment. Explore sonic possibilities in real time whether on stage or in the studio. When you are satisfied with your work, Ableton Live Lite lets you save it or mix it down.
AIR Music Tech Xpand!2
Xpand!2 is a multitimbral workstation offering four active sound slots, or parts, per patch. Each part is provided with its own MIDI channel, Note Range (Zone), Mix, Arpeggiation, Modulation, and Effects settings—an excellent method for creating individual parts. Harnessing the four parts together to build one amazing Patch is where Xpand!2 reveals its true power. Using everything from wavetables and FM synthesis to sample playback, the expert sound design team at Air Music Tech has carefully created thousands of ready-to-play Xpand!2 patches.
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.