RODE invisiLav - Discreet & Covert Lavalier Mounting (3 Pack) - The new Rode invisilav is a smart and innovative solution for discreet and hidden use of lavalier microphones while recording. This is for users who love the sound quality of the Rode Lavalier or Smartlav/Smartlav+, but are not a fan of their prescence on screen or in situations where the use of a microphone is prohibitied or inappropriate. It has a soft material feel (silicon) which absorbs noise and vibration while the wide flat profile will shield from the elements and allow for practical mounting.
The invisilav from Rode is available in a 3 pack or a bulk pack of 10. The package includes pre-cut skin soft adhesive (ISO 10993) to attach the smartlav to the body or fabric. The invisilav itself is made from a medical-grade skin-safe material (USP Class VI/Ph. Eur/ISO 10993-1), so it can be mounted directly to the skin with no irritation.
This is primarily for use with Rode's own Lavalier mic and Smartlav/Smartlav+ microphones but technically should be compatible with any lavalier style microphone with a capsule head up to 5mm in diameter. The invisilav can accomodate up to 2 microphones and has cable management clips on the side.
Where on my person could i place the invisilav?
The versatility of this product is definately it's USP. It can be used under a collar, under a t-shirt, on the brim of a hat, the list goes on. This may be useful when mounting against the skin underneath a t-shirt as mounting onto a t-shirt can sometimes hard to find the right place, especially when it comes to undesirable frequency pickup.
Is this really safe to attach directly to my skin?
Yes, the invisilav is made of a medical grade silicon and the included adhesive is a double sided skin safe tape. (Toupée or hair extension tape is also said to be okay to use)
Why would I need to use two mics on one person at any time?
The second mic mounting can be used for a redundant mic or a backup mic should anything go wrong. This would be especially welcome in theatre or live broadcast productions where there must be strictly no mistakes. In this case you could just switch to the backup mic flawlessly.
Dimensions: 18.00mmH x 25.00mmW x 6.00mmD
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at email@example.com.