The Rode VideoMic Me is a high-quality compact and lightweight directional shotgun microphone designed for Apple iPhone® and iPad®. Featuring a TRRS connector and flexible mounting bracket the Videomic ME is compatible with a range of Apple devices as well as a range of Android and Windows mobile phones and can even accommodate some cases.
Lightweight BIG Sound
Weighing just 34 grams the Videomic ME is super light and with a such a small foot print its small enough to fit in you pocket. The dimentions of the Videomic Me is 38mm H x 21mm W x 80mm D.
The Videomic ME improves your recordings.
The RODE microphone can be fitted for primary camera or front camera ('selfie') use. It features a 3.5mm headphone jack conveniently located at the rear, to allow for play through of audio while recording (app dependent) plus playback without the need to remove the microphone.
Included with the RODE VideoMic Me is a deluxe furry RODE windshield for shooting outdoors or in adverse weather and its body is made from aluminum, giving it a high level of RF rejection. The microphone is finished in RØDE’s high-grade ceramic anti-glare black coating.
Here at Inta Audio we highly recommend RODE microphones for smart phones and we stock a full range of RODE accessories designed to improve your recordings.
|Acoustic Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Active Electronics||JFET impedance converter|
|Frequency Range||100Hz - 20kHz|
|Maximum SPL||140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K? load)|
|Sensitivity||-33.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (22.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||20dB-A|
|Dimensions||38mmH x 21mmW x 80mmD|
|Warranty||1 year with free extension to 2 years following registration here|
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.