Inta Audio exclusive USB Microphone package Featuring the outstanding AT2020USB+ Condenser Mic and pop filter
When its come to recording with a USB microphone customers often ask whats the best USB mic for Vocals, Podcast or creating YouTube Videos. The AT2020+ is simply put excellent, featuring a large diaphragm that captures a detailed sound your recordings will be clear and accurate.
You will also be pleased to see a headphone socket on the side which allows the user pre check or monitor what you are recording in realtime which is useful when you are positioning the microphone.
Equipped with a USB output, the AT2020USB+ connects to you PC or Mac and works with any recoring software. The microphone offers the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020, with studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders.
Builds on the great legacy of the AT2020 and AT2020USB microphones. Delivering studio grade condenser quality to podcasters, songwriters, guitarists and indeed anyone who wants a serious piece of kit without the need for extra cables and hardware.
The AT2020USB+ features a built-in headphone jack with volume control that allows you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers mix control that blends microphone and pre-recorded audio. The microphone’s cardioid pickup pattern delivers excellent off-axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate ensures extremely articulate sound reproduction.
AT2020USB + Main Features
Element:Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarised condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
Power Requirements: USB Power (5V DC)
Bit Depth: 16 bit
Sample Rate: 44.1/48 kHz
Volume Control: Mix control, Headphone volume control
Weight: 386 g / 13.6 oz
Dimensions: 162.0 mm / 6.38 inch long, 52.0 mm / 2.05 inch maximum body diameter
Output Connector: USB-type
Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm / 1/8 inch TRS (stereo)
Included Accessories: Pivoting stand mount for 5/8 inch-27 threaded stands, 5/8 inch-27 to 3/8 inch-16 threaded adapter, soft protective pouch, tripod desk stand, 3m / 10ft USB cable
Pop Filter Specifications (188.007)
Type: Single Layer 165mm (6.5")
Screen diameter: 165mm (6.5")
Attachment: Flexible gooseneck, bracket and clamp
Filter type: Single ultra-fine mesh
Dimensions (fully extended): 168 x 550 x 30mm
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.