With the AKG K92 over ear closed-back headphones you can mix and master your tracks with uninhibited clarity. Professional-grade 40mm drivers reveal even the subtlest nuances, so you can be confident your mix will translate accurately on any system. Whether you’re fine-tuning track levels within the mix or mastering the final product, the self-adjusting headband and lightweight design will provide hours of comfort. Designed by the company whose mics and headphones have helped create some of the world’s most iconic recordings, the durable K92 is a serious headphone that delivers great sound in the studio and beyond.
Did your recording sound great in the studio but you regret playing it for your friends in the car? If so, you need an accurate monitoring solution to expose problems right away. AKG's K92 headphones deliver authoritative, extended low-frequency response that gives definition to kick drums and bass guitars. At the same time, the detailed yet precisely balanced high-frequency response reveals the nuance in vocals, guitars and acoustic instruments. The K92 headphones confirm your critical creative decisions, so you know when your track’s ready for prime time.
Wondering how it’s possible to get such great sound from affordable headphones? When it comes to audio quality, driver size and weight are critical, especially in the lower frequencies. The K92’s generous 40mm drivers deliver the highest sensitivity and widest frequency response of the K52 and K72 - resulting in powerful output that reveals every detail. The K92s also feature a low-impedance design for compatibility with a broad range of playback devices, from professional studio gear to portable music players. AKG's engineers leveraged their extensive expertise to optimize every single component—delivering a great set of headphones without compromise.
Whether you’re tracking, mixing or mastering, you need to focus to perform at your best. The K92 headphones’ closed-back design eliminates audio leakage and delivers sound to your ears only. The mic won’t pick up the sound of the click track in your headphones - and you’ll always be able to mix and master peacefully without being distracted by outside noise.
This exceptional level of audio isolation is due to a new acoustic chamber, which sits between the ear cup and the hinge that connects to the headband. AKG's innovative design gives you the freedom to move your head in any direction, without letting sound in or out. With the K92, you’ll enjoy a private work space, no matter where you choose to create.
Getting the perfect mix sometimes means monitoring track levels for hours - and that’s when comfort really counts. AKG designed their unique self-adjusting headband to automatically create the perfect fit for every band member. No need to mess with delicate sizing mechanisms, which have the potential to break over time.
The exposed headband design keeps the K92 headphones comfortably light, without compromising driver size. Breathable, lightweight ear pads encircle your ears, rather than putting pressure on them. The golden accents emphasize the high level of quality and create a stylish appeal. And a single-sided cable gives you freedom to move. To sum it up, these high-performance headphones sound, feel and look great. Who says you can’t have it all?
Professional Build Quality
AKG is known for making professional-grade gear that can stand the test of time, and the K92 headphones are no exception. We put them through extreme testing and abuse to ensure they’ll handle anything you throw at them: AKG's regimen of drop-tests simulates exaggerated falls. Gold-plated connections and 80,000 cable bend cycles - at both end points - ensure the cable won’t break or underperform. And intensive driver testing - a prolonged series of 3W bursts every half second - means that the drivers won’t fail when you really need them.
Since ear pads are often the first components to show wear, AKG have made them replaceable to protect your investment over time. With exceptional performance and elegant design to match, the K92 is built for pros.
AKG K92 Main Features
|Dimensions / Weight||
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at email@example.com.