Audio Technica ATH-R70X Monitor Headphone
The New ATH-R70x Headphones by Audio Technica are professional open back reference monitors which are super light and have a airy feeling on your head due to the superb fit with the featured 3D wing support system.
The breathable fabric earpads allow you to wear the ATH-R70x for extended periods without fatigue in comfort and you will also like the long 3.0m straight cable which allows to to move away from your sound source
We all agree here at Inta Audio they are possibly the most comfortable headphones we have tried.
Buy in confidence we are the UK's Largest Audio Technica Dealer Since 2001
Heres what Audio Technica say about the ATH-R70x
Audio-Technica’s first-ever open-back reference monitor headphone, the all-new R70x has been created in conjunction with Paris-based design agency Arro. The final result perfectly blends form and function, with aluminium mesh earcup housings contributing to the model’s extremely low 210g weight. Combined with generous breathable fabric earpads, the light weight of the R70x makes it outstandingly comfortable during long sessions.
In terms of tone the proprietary drivers in the R70x – combined with the headphones’ acoustically transparent housings – deliver beautifully natural, spacious open-back tone. The 45mm drivers, created specially for the R70x, represent the culmination of Audio-Technica’s more than 40 years of headphone design. In addition distortion is reduced, high-end frequency response extended and accuracy improved with the use of high efficiency magnets and a pure alloy magnetic circuit design.
Finally, the R70x features a unique dual-sided detachable locking cable that is L/R signal independent, always ensuring proper stereo orientation.
Frequency Response 5-40,000Hz
Max Input Power 1,000mw
Impedence 470 Ohms
Weight 210g (w/o cable)
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at email@example.com.