The DT 1770 PRO by Beyerdynamic is the next generation of the classic DT 770 Pro headphones which have been the top choice for audio professionals worldwide. Featuring the new Tesla 2.0 drivers the DT 1770 PRO offer superior sound quality with a high SPL level and incredible detail. The over ear design offers fantastic sound isolation allowing you to wear them in comfort for long periods with fatigue.
The DT 1770 Pro has become the preferred choice for audio professionals for monitoring, editing and Hi-Fi Playback.
Here is what Beyer Dynamic says..
For decades now, professional users all around the world have been putting their trust in the DT 770 PRO studio reference headphones. They are the number one choice for music producers, sound technicians and broadcast users and are a firmly established piece of equipment in studios worldwide.
A legendary basis, pioneering technological work and nothing less than the determination to achieve the perfect sound have led to a new milestone being set: the DT 1770 PRO ? the evolution of a studio legend.
As the first professional headphones with Tesla 2.0 technology, it has already made its mark in the company?s history. The DT 1770 PRO has won over sound engineers and studio users with its impressive sound quality and workmanship. Brilliant highs and a warm bass give you a perfect sound profile unmatched by any other headphones of their kind.
DT1770 Pro Features:
Closed studio and monitoring headphones
250 Ohms, 45 mm dynamic Tesla neodymium driver
Rugged headband made of spring steel
Single-sided, detachable cable
with mini-XLR (coiled and straight, in the box)
Soft, replaceable ear pads (velours and leatherette, in the box) and headband
Premium carrying case
Transducer type . . . . . . . . . . . . . Dynamic
Operating principle . . . . . . . . . .
Closed Frequency response . . . . . . . . . . 5 - 40,000 Hz
Nominal impedance . . . . . . . . . . 250 ?
Nominal SPL. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 102 dB SPL (1 mW / 500 Hz)
Max. SPL . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 125 dB SPL (200 mW / 500 Hz)
T.H.D. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . < 0.05% (1 mW / 500 Hz)
Nominal power handling capacity. . . . . . . . . . . . 200 mW
Sound coupling to the ear . . . . . Circumaural
Ambient noise attenuation. . . . . Velours: approx. 18 dBA Leatherette: approx. 21 dBA Nominal headband pressure. . . . approx. 7.2 N
Weight (without cable) . . . . . . . 388 g
Length and type of cable . . . . . . 3 m / straight cable or 5 m / coiled cable (stretched), each detachable with 3-pin mini XLR cable connector, single-sided
Connection . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Gold-plated mini stereo jack (3.5 mm) & 1/4" adapter (6.35 mm)
Digital Downloads (buying software)
All software marked as "serial download" or "digital download" will be delivered via email within normal office hours.
Simply add the software to the basket and at the delivery stage in the checkout please select "Digital Download - Software by email" as your delivery method
Delivery Charges (Main Products)
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5-7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369898 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.