KRK Rokit RP8 G3 Active Studio Monitors - £50 FREE Studio Speaker Kit
Here at Inta Audio we belive in getting good value for money. Everyone knows KRK speakers are the must have essentail monitors in your recording studio and if you looking to get them quick then look no further we carry massive stocks of all KRK models and we ship the same day if the order is processed and paid for before 3pm.
You will receive: 2x KRK RP8 G3 Speakers, 2x ISOpad Max and 2x Balanced Jack Leads.
(if you require different lead this is not a problem, call us on 02476 369898 we are here to help)
KRK RP8 Overview
Thought you'd heard it all, think again? The RP8's from KRK are truly amazing with their crisp highs and rounded lows. A truly sound investment for your studio courtesy of KRK.
The KRK RP8 Studio Monitors are better known as the KRK RP8 G3. The G3 Series by KRK takes value-priced monitors to a new performance level. All of the great stuff that Rokit’s have been known for (front-firing bass port, soft-domed tweeter, glass aramid composite yellow cone) are still there, but the G3 Rokit’s feature refined voicing and a new curved baffle that looks great, reduces diffraction and provides even better monitoring accuracy.
The RP8 Studio Monitor Series from KRK Systems. For years the Rokit series has been a popular choice for accurate monitoring in studios large and small. Now the all new Generation 3 RoKit provides a new standard for even better performance and accuracy, raising the bar once again.
AudioKraft ISOpad Max - Premium Isolation Pads for Studio Monitor Speakers
The ISOpads by Audiokraft are designed specifically to isolate your speakers from hard surfaces such as desks and floors and dramatically improve your listening experience removing unwanted vibrations. The laser cut acoustic foam will fit any studio monitor speakers with a 6.5, 8 or 10" Woofer.
Finding that Sweet spot
Trying to position your speakers to find that sweet spot can be tricky, however the ISOpad Max can be manipulated to angle the speakers with a reversible wedge allowing the user to get the correct listening position.
ISOPad Max Features
KRK RP8 G3
Weight (kgs): 11.2
Cabinet Material: MDF
Package: Contents: 2 units
Two-component design Made from high density acoustic foam
Dimensions (W x D x H): 265 x 330 x 40 mm
Designed in Germany
Digital Downloads (buying software)
All software marked as "serial download" or "digital download" will be delivered via email within normal office hours.
Simply add the software to the basket and at the delivery stage in the checkout please select "Digital Download - Software by email" as your delivery method
Delivery Charges (Main Products)
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5-7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369898 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.