M Audio BX8 Carbon Compact Studio Monitor
*Sold as a Single Monitor
The BX8 Carbon Series features a new look and the most accurate imaging ever offered in the BX line, the BX Carbon Series brings musicians serious mixing capability in three new models.
Building upon the acclaimed history of the best-selling BX line of studio monitors, M-Audio now announces the BX Carbon Series, which feature optimized Class AB amplifiers and offer flatter response for truer and more accurate monitoring. The BX Carbon Series includes three models: BX8 Carbon, BX6 Carbon, and BX5 Carbon, which include eight-inch, six-inch, and five-inch woofers, respectively.
“The tweeter’s waveguide has also been enhanced for superior imaging and has been tailored to the new, superior frequency response curve,” said JC Sutherland, M-Audio Product Manager. “That translates into a wider mix position —both the frequencies and the stereo information are translated reliably, which is of utmost importance given the many ways musicians use studio monitors. It’s about professional monitoring for any caliber studio.”
BX8 Carbon Main Features
“With the technology available these days, studio size varies widely - from a nook in the corner of the living room to a fully finished basement - so we wanted to make sure the BX Carbon Series had all the bases covered,” said Sutherland.
In addition to the updated amplifier and waveguide, each BX Carbon monitor also features a dedicated Acoustic Space control, which offers easy low-end tailoring to different setups and environments.
Dimension (height x width x depth): 15"x 10" x 12" (381mm x 254mm x 305mm)
Weight (without packing): 26.4 lbs, 12 kg
Digital Downloads (buying software)
All software marked as "serial download" or "digital download" will be delivered via email within normal office hours.
Simply add the software to the basket and at the delivery stage in the checkout please select "Digital Download - Software by email" as your delivery method
Delivery Charges (Main Products)
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5-7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369898 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.