iLoud Micro Monitor from IK Multimedia are the smallest studio reference monitoring system in the world. The iLoud Micro Monitor lets musicians, producers, engineers and more hear the truth in their music via two portable active studio reference monitors that deliver an ultra-accurate linear frequency response that's ideal for mixing and mastering while on the go.
with iLoud Micro Monitor, you can hear the truth in your music anytime and everywhere. The smallest active studio reference monitoring system in the world, iLoud Micro Monitor provides you with ultra-accurate true linear frequency response with no coloration of sound, and can do so in every listening environment. Sound too good to be true? Read on…
iLoud Micro Monitors are two extremely portable, high-performance bi-amped speakers that deliver a combined 50W RMS of power for superior bass, plenty of headroom and an expansive stereo image. Whether you’re recording, editing, mixing, or mastering audio, iLoud Micro Monitor ensures your mix will translate well to the huge variety of consumer devices — headphones, home stereo systems, gaming consoles, car audio systems, TVs, and other listening systems.
With iLoud Micro Monitor, you will hear the truth in your music no matter whether you’re mixing, mastering or just listening to your favourite tunes at home. And best of all, it offers its portability, power and flexibility at a price that’s affordable for everyone.
A legacy of power
When the original iLoud Bluetooth speaker was released, it set a new standard for portable power and sonic accuracy. iLoud Micro Monitor is a natural evolution of that design, and just like its highly popular predecessor, it offers a completely new and unmatched portable sonic experience.
Its two speakers are powered by ultra-efficient class D power amplifiers that push a combined 50 W RMS of power. Each speaker sports a ¾” silk dome tweeter, a 3” paper-cone performance woofer and a large-flaring front-firing bass reflex port. Thanks to these features, it’s able to deliver pleasing high frequencies, an exceptionally “open” midrange and a solid and controlled low end. Simply put, iLoud Micro Monitor’s sound is so good that it’s nearly inconceivable for a speaker system of this size and at this price point.
Sonically Transparent Monitoring System
iLoud Micro Monitor sounds amazing and real. But why? Well, a part of that is due to its internal 56-bit digital signal processor (DSP). This DSP is responsible for things like taking care of the frequency and phase response of the monitor as well as also controlling the dynamic range so that the drivers are always controlled. It also acts as a digital crossover that allows for invisibly smooth transitions between the drivers themselves.
You’re bound to come across all sorts of listening environments when you’re on the go. Most speakers can’t handle this kind of variety, but iLoud Micro Monitor can. Its internal DSP is controllable thanks to three dedicated EQ switches. You get switches for bass and treble as well as a “DESKTOP” compensation switch — this lets you switch between a “free field” and “desktop” setup effortlessly.
You can also position iLoud Micro Monitor at two angles of inclination. With these features you can optimize your listening experience to suit the characteristics of the room you’re working in.
iLoud Micro Monitor Features
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000002iLoud Micro Monitor Specifications
Size: 180mm/7.09” x 135mm/5.31” x 90mm/3.54”
Weight: 920g/32.45oz (left speaker), 800g/28.22oz (right speaker), 1,720g/60.67oz (left + right speaker)
iLoud Micro Monitor is designed to be used with most Bluetooth®-enabled devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android smartphones and tablets, and most Mac or PC computers. It’s also equipped with a wired input for connecting an MP3 player or other non-Bluetooth device, using a standard 1/8” (mini) cable or a RCA cable.
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.