Adastra CC Series 2-Way Ceiling Speaker 6.25"
Our Adastra 6.25" Background Ceiling Speaker is a perfect installation for pubs, bars, restaurants and similair environments. Featuring a rotary switch on the back, the speaker can be tapped to 2.5, 5, 10, 15 or 20W via 100v Line aswell as an 8ohm option. This is perfect as it can be altered to almost any environment depending on how many speakers you have and the load of your amplifier.
For easy and quick installation the speaker has spring loaded terminals that simply click into place once your cable is inserted. A 160° dispersion angle enables you to strategically position your speaker in an area that provides equal sound throughout, instead of one area being louder than another.
An example of how you could set your speakers up follows...
120W Single zone amplifier
6 x Speakers at 20W each
12 x Speakers at 10W each
Another example could be for a 4 zone 240W amplifier. You could then set the speakers to the following...
Zone 1 - 4 x Speakers at 10W
Zone 2 - 6 x Speakers at 20W
Zone 3 - 2 x Speakers at 10W
Zone 4 - 3 x Speakers at 20W
(Please be aware that if you have the speaker set to any of the 100V Line tappings, you MUST use 100v Line cable. If you have set the speaker to 8ohms then you can use standard speaker cable!)
If you require any further assistance regarding our 100V Line range just contact us on 02476 369898 and one of our experts will be happy to help.
Woofer: 165mmØ (6.5")
Tweeter: 38mmØ (1.5")
Frequency response: 70Hz - 20kHz
Power max. : 8 Ohms100W
Power rms : 8 Ohms50W
Power rms : 100V line20W
Mounting depth: 90mm
SPL: @ 1W/1m87dB (±2dB)
Tappings: 2.5, 5, 10, 15, 20W & 8 Ohms
Dimensions: 100 x 227mmØ
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-4 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.