The 350 Watt MIXPACK Express is one of three PA systems in the MIXPACK line, along with the 600 Watt MIXPACK and 1000 Watt MIXPACK Pro. Being the lightest and most portable of all MIXPACK PAs has its advantages. There simply isn't an easier, more affordable way to get this much clean power, mixing and Alesis DSP effects in one place. It takes only a few minutes from the time you bring MIXPACK Express into the venue, to the time the gig powers on, and power on it will.
MIXPACK Express comes complete with two 10" speakers and 350 watts of continuous power. All the right connections are present including balanced XLR, balanced/unbalanced TRS and unbalanced RCA so no matter what you need to connect, you're all set. MIXPACK Express also includes two speaker cables in the package so you can get set up in no time. The speakers attach and detach to the amp/mixer module using firm, rugged latches and the entire kit can be carried in one hand thanks to a convenient, molded handle on top.
The built-in mixer on MIXPACK Express has five input channels with 16 Alesis DSP presets with 24-bit effects for Hall, Room, Vocal, Plate, Stereo Delay, Reverb + Delay and Reverb + Chorus combinations. Fine tune the performance with the integrated 7-band graphic EQ and monitor all of it with the built-in LED and Monitor Out jack.
If you need a solid PA system that is loaded with features and easy to transport, grab a MIXPACK Express. If you need a little more power, check out the MIXPACK and MIXPACK Pro, also from Alto Professional.
Microphone/Line Input: Electronically balanced, discrele input configuration
Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 55 kHz, +/-3 dBu
Microphone Input Impedance: 3.9 k?
Line Input Impedance: 10k?
Microphone Input S/N ratio: ?94 dBu
Microphone Inputs: Balanced XLR connectors
Line Inputs: Balanced / Unbalanced, 1/4' (6.3 mm) TRS jack connectors
Tape Inputs: Unbalanced RCA jack
Inputs Distortion (THD & N): 0.04% at 0 dBu, 1 kHz
Channel EQ High shelving: +/-15 dB @ 12 kHz Low shelving +/-15 dB @ 80 Hz
Aux Send: 1 with paths for DSP internal section, external DSP section and Monitor Out
DSP Section: 24-bit Hall, Room, Vocal, Plate, Stereo Delay, Reverb + Delay and Reverb + Chorus combinations
Master Section: Master Level knob, 4 LEDs level meter, 7-band graphic output EQ, and DSP Return level
Output Master EQ: 7-band, +/-5 dB @ 63Hz, 160 Hz, 400 Hz, 1 kHz, 2.5 kHz, 6.3 kHz, 16 kHz
Monitor Section: Master Level knob, 4 LEDs level meter, and 1/4" (6.3 mm) Monitor Out jack
System Type 2-way coax vented box
Frequency Response 65 Hz - 20 kHz at -10 dB
Spherical horn Coverage 70° H × 70° V
Continuous Power 150 Watts AES Standard
Peak Power 300 Watts Peak
Protection Electronic circuit on driver
Speaker Specification 10" (254 mm) Low Frequency Driver / 2" (50.8 mm) Voice Coil, 1" (25.4 mm) Neodymium High
Input Connectors 1/4" (6.3 mm) mono (TS) jack on each cabinet
Output Power 350 Watts (EIAJ)
Protections Overload / Short Circuit / Soft Clip Limiter / Thermal Protection Fan Cooling
Two speaker cables
One microphone cable
Stands: F-8 or F-3 not included
Please note free delivery cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, for example discount codes.
Normal Charges are:
All orders over £20.00 (excluding PC systems) will be delivered free (UK Mainland)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £2.49 depending upon weight and qty(s)
Typically most items such as an Audio Interface or a Microphone would cost £5.49. (UK Mainland)
Delivery of PC Systems is £19.99. (This includes Insurance and Packing Materials)
UK Mainland 1-2 Days
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 2-3 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5- 7 Working Days (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-3 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-3 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369897 (or e-mail email@example.com). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369897 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.