If more power is required, the CURV 500® Power Set can provide a power of 920 watts RMS and a maximum sound pressure of 134 dB. Two subwoofers and eight satellites offer all the advantages of the CURV 500® System and have sufficient power reserves for larger events or applications with high power requirements, especially in the bass range.
The compact, transport-friendly CURV 500® is an easily configurable array system with eight interlocking satellites, which are operated via a SmartLink® adapter. The elements, only 12 x 12 cm in size, are equipped with LD System's own WaveAhead® technology, one 4" and three 1" drivers provide a coherent and extremely detailed playback with high pressure and dynamics.
The 10" bass-reflex subwoofer houses the Class D power amplifier and includes a limiter, protection against short circuit, overheating, over-voltage, as well as a 4-channel mixer with 16 digital effect presets and Bluetooth®. Combo, and Speakon-compatible sockets offer extensive connectivity options, and the subwoofer features four digital system presets, an M20 threaded flange and three ergonomic carrying handles. The second subwoofer with its own power amplifier offers identical technical specifications, but does not require any mixer.
The CURV 500® Power Set includes two subwoofers, one with a mixer unit, eight satellites, two SmartLink® adapters, two extension tubes and matching speaker cables.
Model name: LDCURV500PS
Type: Portable Array System
Rated System Power (RMS): 920 W
Number of Array Satellites: 8
Number of Smartlink® Adapters: 2
Number of Subwoofers: 2
Max. SPL (continuous): 128 dB
Max. SPL (peak): 134 dB
Subwoofer: 10" bass reflex
Satellite: MF: 1 x 4" / HF: 3 x 1" with WaveAhead® Technology / 16 ohms
Frequency response: 47 Hz - 20 kHz
Dispersion (H x V): 110° horizontal, 10° vertical per satellite
Amplifi cation: Class D
Power Output (RMS/Peak): Subwoofer: 300 W / 1200 W, Array Satellites: 2 x 160 W / 2 x 640 W ; Subwoofer Extension: 300 W / 1200 W
Protection: DSP based multiband-limiter, Short Circuit, Overheating, Over-current
Subwoofer Features: 4 channel mixer, Bluetooth®, 16 DFX Presets, 4 System DSP Presets, threaded M20 fl ange, 3 ergonomic handels
Subwoofer Controls: Input Level (Ch1-4), Hi-Z, Hi/Low EQ (Ch1-2), DFX (Ch1-2), DFX Presets, DSP Presets, Blutetooth Link, Mono/Stereo, Sub Level, Main Level
Subwoofer Indicators: Signal, Limit, Bluetooth®, Power
Subwoofer Connectors: 1x Mic/Hi-Z (XLR/6,3mm Jack Combo), 1x Mic (XLR/6,3mm Jack Combo), 2x Line (XLR/6,3mm Jack Combo), 3,5mm Jack, 2 x Array Satellite Out (Speakon compatible), Line Out (XLR), System Out (5-pin XLR)
Subwoofer Material: Plywood
Subwoofer Surface: PA Painting
Array Satellite Features: WaveAhead® Technology, internal crossover, metal grille
Array Satellite Material: Diecast Aluminium
Array Satellite Surface: Powder coating
Smartlink® Adapter Features: dual 16 mm fl ange, 2x M6 thread for optional wall mount
Smartlink® Adapter Connectors: 1x Speakon compatible, 1x Phoenix
Smartlink® Adapter Material: Diecast Aluminium
Smartlink® Adapter Surface: Powder coating
Subwoofer Dimensions (W x H x D): 325 x 383 x 491 mm
Array Satellite Dimensions (W x H x D): 122 x 122 x 122 mm
Smartlink® Adapter Dimensions (W x H x D): 122 x 57 x 122 mm
Subwoofer Weight: 16.5 kg
Array Satellite Weight: 1.7 kg
Smartlink® Adapter Weight: 0.6 kg
Accessories (included): 2 x Power cord, 2 x Distance bar, 2 x Speaker cable (2.2 m), 5-pin XLR system cable (10 m)
Digital Downloads (buying software)
All software marked as "serial download" or "digital download" will be delivered via email within normal office hours.
Simply add the software to the basket and at the delivery stage in the checkout please select "Digital Download - Software by email" as your delivery method
Delivery Charges (Main Products)
All orders over £20.00 will be delivered free via our standard delivery 2-3 days (UK Mainland)
If you need your item faster we also offer a Priority Tracked service at £3.99 (1-2 days) or Next Day Tracked £5.99
(please ensure you add a mobile number to your order for tracking)
Saturday delivery is available when ordered before 2pm (Mon-Fri)
All orders below £20.00 will start as low as £1.99 depending upon weight and qty(s) (UK Mainland)
All Delivery options will be available at the delivery stage in the checkout
EU Delivery Times
Non UK Mainland Addresses please allow 1-3 Days
Delivery To Belgium / France / Germany please allow 3-4 Days
Music PC Systems - Please allow 5-7 Working Days build time (UK) 7-14 (Rest of the World)
French - Pour la Livraison s'il vous plaît permet en France 2-4 Jours
German - Für Lieferung Nach Deutschland erlaubt bitte 2-4 Tage
On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Inta Audio is unable to accept responsibility for damage in transit, shortage of delivery or loss of products unless the customer advises Inta Audio of such within three working days from the date of delivery.
We ask that you follow these guidelines to help us process your return as quickly and efficiently as possible:
1. Please keep your order reference to hand. This confirms your original order and gives us the necessary details to authorise the product’s return.
2. Contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 (or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). We will then send you an RMA number and returns form which needs to be completed and sent back with the returned item(s).
3. (If the order has been unpacked) re-package it to ensure that it is being returned in its original condition. Please make sure all items relating to the product are returned, including manuals and cables.
4. When returning an item please obtain a ‘proof of postage’ receipt from the Courier.
Returned items must be mailed within 10 days of when the RMA Number has been issued. Items received with a post date 30 days after your requested return will NOT be eligible for refund.
Please note: Our returns policy is quite straightforward but there are a number of conditions that we ask our customers to comply with before applying:
1. It is your responsibility to request a return. If you don’t tell us you want to make a return, we don’t know. Once you do tell us, we will do everything we can to action it.
2. If you have not requested a return within 28 days of receiving an order, we will have assumed that you are intending to keep it and we will not authorise a return.
3. We always refund the payment according to how the original purchase was made and aim to do so within 72hrs of the return being received by us.
4. Returned goods are liable for a restocking fee of 15% towards handling and repackaging if the order is not returned in its original, unopened packaging. This charge will be subject to our inspection of the returned goods.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless the delivered goods are faulty.
6. Replacement products are dispatched immediately after the returned goods have been received and accepted by Inta Audio.
7. Items that develop a fault within 30 days of delivery are eligible for a replacement or a refund. Delivery costs are also reimbursed for faulty items. Please contact our Customer Services Team on 02476 369898 if you believe your item has developed a fault.
Finally, please remember that notifying us of your intention to apply for a return, saving the delivery paperwork and keeping the order in its original packaging will help both you and Inta Audio to process the return quickly.
If you have any questions about our Returns policy please telephone us on 02476 369898 or email us at email@example.com.